• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

things we would like to be able to do ....

I wanted to be able to buy lovely clothes anywhere ...check.
I wanted to be pain free from my arthritis in my spine...check.

...and my knees....check.

...and my right foot...not quite yet.

I wanted to fit into all those clothes I kept from last time I was slim...check. (some are even too big!!)

Now my goals are:

To lose one more stone, to bring me to 10st 0.
To maintain without worry.
To wear that gorgeous River Island dress without feeling it's a bit tight...I have worn it twice and feel and look great in it but it IS a little tight. It's an extremely skimpy size 14, smaller than some size 12s I own. But I love it so much that I can't just wait for it to fit more comfortably.

You look fantastic and have worked hard to meet your personal goals. I only hope that I can be as committed and successful once I have my op ( I definately intend to be) x

Cosplay catwoman, Harley Quinn and bayonetta at the Mcm expo one year
Leather pants and a new rock leather coat
New rock malica heels
Wear any heels lol
Roller coasters
Fly with good belt and tray down
Learn to drive
Wear a corset

I know him asking me has nothing to do within my weight but if my partner asks me to marry him I want to be able to wear the dress I've had penned in for the past 10 yrs without having it custom made.

We all aren't so different really are we? A lot of us want what most people take for granted like wearing heels or going to any clothes shop and buying something that fits. The dream is becoming reality people enjoy xxx

The things we want change as the weight drops off;

Mine was a bit like Caren - the bottom issues initially. To walk and feel part of life again.

Then was all the clothes and actually going on holiday and fly for the 1st time in years!

5 years on its all a bit like an old slipper, it's part of life, the new life that include mirrors in every room in my house!! Best present I ever gave myself!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Find myself a decent man :) when I was bigger I had no energy to meet someone and would rather have spent my days and nights in front of a tv, but now I'm looking lol x

Lisav said:
To be able to walk in to any high street shop and be able to buy clothes
To be able to go to Thorpe park and Alton towers and fit comfortably on the rides
To feel confident about myself in an outfit and believe people when they tell me I look nice

Yep, mine exactly, plus I would like to be able to go horse riding again.

To everyone with dreams and wishes.....
It will happen to you too!

My dreams was simple things...
Bend over without feeling like passing out
Being able to play with my kids(slides..Woohoo)
Tie my shoes
Run up the stairs
Wear long boots
Wear trendy clothes for my age!

And my list could go on...
Well I've achieved my list and so much more!!
Ivd lost 9 stones,was a size 26 and now im a 10/12..
At times I finding myself looking in the mirror and cannot believe that person is me.
So to all you with dreams..be ready it's coming your way!

I want to have the op to remove my lump.
I want to be able to go back to work
I want to be able to ride my Motorbike again

I want to see my son & grandsons grow up.

I want to like good in skinny jeans & bikers jacket (must check loft to see if it's still there)
To get a pair of New Rock boots - maybe get a motorbike again (hubby can't stand them)
Get a ladies T shirt when I go to concerts
I'm waiting on Magnum announcing UK tour dates and I want to be slim for that.

And......a time machine to take me back to 1984.....what a year.....I loved it

See my boys grow up and have kids, camp at many festivals without hurting too much, jump up and down all night at a drum n bass night warring skinny jeans and a fitted t shirt, take up kickboxing and learn street dance :)

Being a fit fatty as meant I have been able to do lots of things. But my confidence has stopped me doing some things I was already physically able to do.

My confidence is growing bit by bit. Can't wait to treat myself to street dance classes in a few months time :)

Too come home from work and not cry cos i'm sooo tried and hurting

Great idea....Mine are.....

*Be healthy- have more energy
*Wear dresses & skirts
*Shop in High St stores- River Island, Topshop etc!
*Wear a bikini on holiday
*Go out with family and friends and not feel like a big fat minger
*Go to theme parks without worrying about fitting in the rides
*Feel attractive to men (It's been a long time!)
*Have an active social life like i used to
*Mainly- feel like a NORMAL person, not a blob

*Wear dresses & skirts

lol!! I can sadly relate to most of your list lol

KJF78 said:

*Wear dresses & skirts

Yes girl! I'm with you on all these xx

And me ... I feel like my life is just passing me by right now im fourty ..fat n fed up ! I want to be out n getting chatted up

I wanna feel good about myself instead of wanting to crawl into a hole all the time x

Well i must say ladies there are a lot of things i still did even though iwas very overweight well morbidly obese the term is, i like nothign better than a good night out on the town having a drink and having a good dance, love 70,s 80,90,;s music its brill like most of todays as well I am 47 and i still enjoy will more so now that i am much lighter and looking a lot slimmer. Due to my friends ill health and my op we haven't been out very much for about 18 month now only occasionally so after her next op in June hope we'll be hitting Durham town regularly again, bring it on. May be next year now but desparate to go white water rafting. xx

i wish i could stop bingeing, ive been so low, and for the first time in a very very long time, ive had a 2 day binge, i feel absolutely dreadful!! sick, bloated, and generally hate myself!!! bleugh! bring on this op, for the sake of my sanity x

my doctors draggin his heels and im no where near being referred but ive made a list.

* have a horse riding lesson without flattening the horse
* not squishing in a seat or worrying it will break
* not having to squeeze through gaps/people sideways
* walking without everything wobbling/shaking
* shopping in a normal shop ( this one kills me that i cant as im a fashion student)
* actually enjoy summer and not hide away for fear of being to hot and sweaty

Back