• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

things we would like to be able to do ....

Best thing to do is draw a line under it and start again tomorrow forget what you have done and concentrate what is to be done. Write down a menu if you would find it easier and tick it off as you eat it, if that helps do whateva helps yu get back on track. WE are here for you i know its not easy, I am craving things, sweet things, if i have them even the smallest piece i get hot flushes and somethings cause me to be lightheaded and i have to lie down, so need to stay away from them but its difficult, i'v come this far and think its guna get harder. So am in same boat as you really. WEnt out for my dinner with friends today, I got a hot beef bun with chips I fancied it but could only look at it ate some of the very tender beef and bout 4 chips and that was me finished hardly made a dint on the plate cost me £5 i asked the girl for a takeout carton and she put the beef bun in and i brought it home there was loads of beef in it even after i had ate some of it, my husband woolfed it down when i came home so it fed us both. Sometimes I feel now if theres a lot on my plate i just cant face it it puts me off. Did enjoy what i had though. xx good luck you can do this keep going you may be lucky and get a call like Kim just did witha date for her op xx

Caren said:
i wish i could stop bingeing, ive been so low, and for the first time in a very very long time, ive had a 2 day binge, i feel absolutely dreadful!! sick, bloated, and generally hate myself!!! bleugh! bring on this op, for the sake of my sanity x

Hope you feel better today;-)

Anna x.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope you feel better today;-)

Anna x.

Thanks Anna, yes i do, got it all out last night xxx

Many of the things I want have been mentioned already, but I thought I'd add;
I want to feel confident and happy enough to have sex on top!! :)

Lol love your honesty :)

wannabeminime said:

Yes!! This too.

Caren said:
Thanks Anna, yes i do, got it all out last night xxx

Glad you feel better Caren. I missed your message last night xxx

wannabeminime said:

I love your honesty :D

My weight never stopped such debauchery. But I have a much better technique as my weight decreases...Should be like a world class jockey by goal weight!!! Lmao!!

wannabeminime said:
Hahahah ride em, cowgirl!!!:8855::8855::8855:

Lol!!!!!! Now that's an idea. May check out Ann Summers outfits later for goal! Rofl!!

Sophs the greatest cowgirl in the west (midlands) lol

Id like to be able to find someone to do the afore mentioned cowgirl activites with ... My prowess left with my self confidence x

Fit into an aeroplane seat and not need the seatbelt extension. Woo hoo!
me too, IF I ever get round to having my op, I'll need the extension to get there, hope they carry a few, there will be 3 of us lol x

Sophs the greatest cowgirl in the west (midlands) lol

Reminds me of the Benny Hill song, Ernie... and he drove the fastest milk cart in the west!!!:8855:

Sophie, and she rode the fastest ........ ........(add own lyrics) in the west (midlands) lmao

wannabeminime said:
Reminds me of the Benny Hill song, Ernie... and he drove the fastest milk cart in the west!!!:8855:

Sophie, and she rode the fastest ........ ........(add own lyrics) in the west (midlands) lmao

That's what was in my head when I wrote it lol

vikkib said:
Id like to be able to find someone to do the afore mentioned cowgirl activites with ... My prowess left with my self confidence x

Aaww, your time will come :D The sex kitten will emerge once again :D

Ease my pain and fatigue which would give me a better quality of life which would make me and my family happier.

and obviously there's all the other benefits. Clothes, knee high boots, bedroom antics etc.......

I had my op already and have lost 80 pounds in the past four and a half months, but I wanted to fit in a bath towel, and not a beach towel. I am proud to say the bath towel now has room to spare. And the roller coasters are once again fun cause I don't feel like I'm squishing my neighbor's arms, and the seat fits on me now:)

I had my op already and have lost 80 pounds in the past four and a half months, but I wanted to fit in a bath towel, and not a beach towel. I am proud to say the bath towel now has room to spare. And the roller coasters are once again fun cause I don't feel like I'm squishing my neighbor's arms, and the seat fits on me now:)

Back