• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tummy tuck and lipo

heya again

sorry just got back- went on a caravan break to great Yarmouth but then off to egypt on the 10th may!!! wooooohooo

will put piccies on in the next fewdays xx

Sian xx

hi I am new to the forum and enjoying reading all the stories, I am going back to my surgeon on Monday 19 Jan as the funding has now come through for my tt. Have lost 8st and had 2 c sections + hysterectomy so tummy one big baggy mess. If any one is interested I will come back and keep you posted as to how I get on, fingers crossed im only weeks away from new tummy!!

Hope your tuck goes well, would love to see pics when your well enough. I am waiting to see if the NHS will fund my tuck. Fingers crossed!!!!!

I have a huge, wrinkly, baggy tum (I could practically throw it over my shoulder!) which was a result of a 44 week pregnancy (the docs wouldn't go with my dates) eight years ago. I have since lost about three stones but the stretch marks which extend past belly button and beyond my pubes (I actually don't know where they end!). The damage as a result of my pregnancy was beyond anything I had anticipated. My GP said I would qualify on the NHS for a TT when I consulted her two years ago. But working in cancer care for the NHS, I saw how over-stretched it is, and I really felt that I couldn't ask for what is essentially a cosmetic procedure to make me 'feel' better about my looks, when there are so many surgeries for truly life-threatening conditions, required. So I can kind of understand the PCTs not prioritising cosmetic surgery, and I have now been saving avidly for the last two years to afford a TT and am hoping to have it at the end of this year. I have an area under the overhang which has become thinned and discoloured from repeated skin infections, and I really can't wait to have it dealt with. I love your flatness Sian - it is inspiring to see that your recovery has been so quick too - it would be great to hear more stories too, if anyone else has done it?

Back