• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update - 9 weeks out

reederroo

Hi there, Just wanted to share for those who are thinking about or venturing on the journey of a wrap plication in the next few months how fantastic it has made me feel in only a short space of time.

I am now 9 weeks post op and have lost 2 stones 8lbs and starting to feel like me again. Another 2 stones to go and this time I know I can achieve it!

Here are some pics.. the first one was the day before surgery!! that pic made me cry big time!

Not sure if this is going to work attaching my pics... but we will see how it goes lol.

Hope everyone else is happy and doing well.

xx

Attachments

• fat fat fat photo prague.jpg
    fat fat fat photo prague.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 363
  • me 9 weeks.jpg
    me 9 weeks.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 337
  • me 9 weeks 1.jpg
    me 9 weeks 1.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 342
  • me 9 weeks 2.jpg
    me 9 weeks 2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 307

top_kat

Well done on your weight loss and what you've achieved, I think it helps to always have a photo that makes us cry and remember :)

Lincs Lass

Well done. You wouldn't think you still have 2 stone to go xx

shelleymarie

You look incredible. Well done :) x

reederroo

Thanks Top Kat and Lincs Lass... It has been an incredible journey so far and it is only now that I am starting to really learn to manage my eating in terms of keeping naughties to a minimum. I have just started exercising now and feel it is giving me a bit more control. I took your advice from a while ago to track on MFP and that is definitely helping me.

You two both have done incredibly well and I love having a read of your posts.

I am not on here as much as I should be to be honest but leading up to my op and for the weeks after I couldn't have got through it without you all.

xx

Sam_J_

Caroline im going to Prague for wrap in October and have been really worried about the procedure,,, however I feel much better after reading comments and experiences on this website. I must say you are looking fabby!!! really well done!!! I hope I can do as well as you!! well done again!!! :)

reederroo

Hi Dawn and Sam... thanks for your lovely comments. I went with Prague Beauty and had Dr Vrany. He is one to the surgeons who did the original research on the procedure. PB honestly couldn't do enough. I think they will take BMI of 30 or above but you might need to check with them. Good luck to both of you.... Sam... it will soon be here. You will do brill I promise.

xx

louloumoo

Caroline may i ask which company you went with? Im checking out clinics at the moment but most wint take me as they say at 33.1 my bmi is too low. Well done you look fantastic!!!!

Dawn...

I had a bmi of 30 and the hospital ground Jumped at the chance to band me.. In fact on the day of weighting it was 29.2... Had it done last week at Dolan park..

SleeveGirl

Hiya Hun, I've only just seen this post haven't been on here for a while...

:wow: You look absolutely gorge hun!! Well done you!!!! xxxx

:talk017:

reederroo

Hiya Hun, I've only just seen this post haven't been on here for a while...

:wow: You look absolutely gorge hun!! Well done you!!!! xxxx

:talk017:

Thank you so much.... Oh my god just seen your stats too and you have done amazing. You must be so chuffed too.... Don't you think our time has gone soooo quick xxx

SleeveGirl

I am chuffed :) Roll on the next 2 stone :)

Time has flown, I don't know where it's gone!! It has been totally worth it :)

xxxx

sarah1712

Hi ladies I am seriously looking into wrap with professor ammori. I'm stuck in a horrible rut where I need to lose weight to have IVF. My worries are what my diet will be like? And it baffles me how I could survive on 500 cals a day forever? And if I got pregnant would I be able to feed my baby with enough nutrients.
I also panic about the surgery and afterwards. How long will I need off work? Sorry to ply you with questions but always good to hear from peeps that have already been where I am !!!!

reederroo

Hi lovely, oh my god you absolutely have to do it. I swear I was just like you. I'm a complete emotional eater and since my op I've been so different. The control you get is amazing. I was only off work 6 days from start to finish. It's really only the first 4 days that are the hardest. I can eat around 1000 cals a day now... Think I'm 14 weeks out. I do have chocolate sometimes but can only have a little and it's enough... Good luck with your journey and what you decide to do. It's been the best thing I've ever done. Still got quite a bit to lose but know I can achieve it now xxxxx

nursejojo

Thats really good to know ladies thanks ever so much ill certainly look into those companies although i think id rather go for the wrap than the band. :)
Dawn did you get it done if so how's it going and where did you go? My BMI is 33.4

adrienne

Wow! You look so different! Such a transformation !!! So refreshing to read your happy post!
What is a wrap? How does it differ to the sleeve ? Xx