• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When I Get To My Lowest Weight...

TR_Wolf

(just call me Adam)
When I finally get to the lowest weight I can, when it levels out properly, I've decided I'm going to treat myself :winner:

I've always wanted a tailor made suit, the whole works, jacket, trousers, shirt, waistcoat etc, by a real good quality bespoke menswear tailor.

I know it'll cost a bundle, but what better occasion to finally go for such a treat?

My question is... how about you? Did you, or will you have some sort of special treat for yourself when you get to your lowest weight? :)

Last edited:
That sounds like a brilliant idea!!

My treat will be a holiday to Florida (already saving up). I've been before but never been confident enough to enjoy it properly (hiding under tent like clothes)

A superb idea. Those of us who have come here from The Dibb would definitely applaud that idea ;)

Oooooo thanks for the link! I know what I'm going to spend the rest of the day doing! How on earth can I clean the bathroom when there's a Disney site to mooch around :D

i'm from the dibb & love my holidays to florida.hopefully in oct,i will enjoy it even more,but i will miss,my earl of sandwich.oh how i love those:)
my treat will be a tummy tuck & a boob job:)
tracy

Great idea!
My plan is to be at my first goal by the end of this year and I plan on celebrating with a week in New York.

The thing i am going to do is , or my hubbie is, buy a bracelet without having extra links added before i can wear it. WOO HOO

I'm celebrating by having a photoshoot by a friend who's a wedding & portrait photographer - it's happening this weekend ! :eek: I've bought a lovely outfit which I can't wait to wear...

I'm celebrating by having a photoshoot by a friend who's a wedding & portrait photographer - it's happening this weekend ! :eek: I've bought a lovely outfit which I can't wait to wear...

Have a lovely time x

In 3 years time me and my husband will be married 40 years and i want us to go back to Mexico we had a fantastic holiday there a few years ago before i piled on all the weight.

I'm going to carry on enjoying my life and hopefully renew my vows and get a blessing with Trev, i didn't want to get wed fat but i did for reasons i won't disclose. So that will be our goal :) xx

When I finally get to the lowest weight I can, when it levels out properly, I've decided I'm going to treat myself :winner:

I've always wanted a tailor made suit, the whole works, jacket, trousers, shirt, waistcoat etc, by a real good quality bespoke menswear tailor.

I know it'll cost a bundle, but what better occasion to finally go for such a treat?

My question is... how about you? Did you, or will you have some sort of special treat for yourself when you get to your lowest weight? :)

Thats sounds great hun cant wait to see the pic of u in it x I dreamed of a pair of designer jeans and a white vest xx

Before I piled all of this weight on I was a size 8-10 & bought all of my clothes from All Saints & Reiss.
My dream is to walk back in those shops & buy the clothes & used to buy. Basically to be me again.
I'd also love to be the person my partner met & fell in love with not what I've become.
xx

To buy another horse!!!

1) a whole new wardrobe
2)start horse riding again
3)Tummy tuc and have my arms done
4)wear a bikini for the first time ever
5)ummmm and i,m sure i will think of somemore

Treat wise: A day out at an amusement park (I miss roller coasters) and leather pants and long leather coat. Always wanted them. Had a pair of cheap leatherette pants when I was 16. Want a propper pair.

As for other things, I want to cosplay the characters I love like Bayonetta, Ivy from Soul Calibur and Harley Quinn :)

I am another Dibber, and I want to go back and get on the Harry Potter Ride in Universal, plus all the roller coasters that I couldn't fit in last time we went!!!

Back