• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunshine99

Thanks guys. The 4 days was because the hosp messed up and recorded that they had informed me about the op before I actually found out on the friday morning, which left 4 days. I wouldn't recommend 4 days - was blooming famished! They do prefer a week to 10 days here.

I've rediscovered gravity and this is the pain I feel - when I move and my innards move and drop so slightly, not usually noticeable, but when I'm swollen, tender and sore, every move I can feel!
Thanks for the update, at least by me reading yours and other peoples posts, Im getting a bit of an idea of how i may feel. Even though everyone reacts differantly. I like to be aware of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly side of weightloss surgery if i can.
Well done, and wishing you a speedy recovery. Toni x

Rose2016

Have a great time on the losers bench ... Hope to see you then(but less of you iykwim in September)

Sunshine99

That's why I joined. I don't always post much, well I didn't pre op because I had nothing really to say, but I read practically everything on here and it was a wealth of information
Well, in the past when i was intending to have it done 2 years ago, i never joined any forums of any description at all....simply because im not keen on computers or technology stuff. I have a fb account...but never use it. Im quite a chatterbox once i get going though! Lol. I agree too...it is a weath of information on here.
Wishing you every success in your journey. x

Hannah2

Started mt LRD !! 2 days in and no cheating so far x
Scared to start mine in just over a week - on holiday eating like I normally would on holiday - think I am in denial and having a head in the sand moment!

jooz0301

You will get there x i am off next week x thats gonna be tricky x

Branches

I am here! Just checked into hotel. I have avoided this forum for a while as I needed to not be so obsessed with the surgery thing!
I am absolutely bricking it I have to admit!
Tomorrow is the day! I can't eat, I can't sleep and I am panicking about everything but tomorrow it will be done eeeeek

Hannah2

I am here! Just checked into hotel. I have avoided this forum for a while as I needed to not be so obsessed with the surgery thing!
I am absolutely bricking it I have to admit!
Tomorrow is the day! I can't eat, I can't sleep and I am panicking about everything but tomorrow it will be done eeeeek

Hope it goes ok Branches! Let us know you are ok when you Can. Good luck! H2x

jooz0301

RNY gastric bypass - I do waiver and have moments where I think that maybe I should have a sleeve, but that is mainly because I have moments where I worry about not being able to eat sweet things - cake etc. But eating those things is a big part of how I got where I am and if I am paying to do this then I need to give myself the best chance of succeeding.

I worry that if I got a sleeve I would find it too easy to Eat slider foods, chocolate and cake/biscuits.
Hope all went ok today xx

jooz0301

Penelope I am on day 3 and i am struggling tonite. Not hungry but head is going crazy x aahhhhhhh

jooz0301

Good luck Branches for tomorrow xx keep us up to daye xx

FeeBee

Branches

I'm in the hosp, met dr Chris, everything has been lovely so far, great hotel, nurses etc.
Had pre-op bloods, ecg, now waiting for op! I am still absolutely bricking it!

FeeBee

It's going to be ok though, good luck! I'll be thinking of you today x