• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hannah2

Yeah! Hope things stay as good for you.

Welcome to losers bench!

MMS503

Hi all

Thought I'd introduce myself. Im michelle and I'm having rny in Sheffield on 17/8 revision from gastric band I had done 8 yrs ago. Day 1 of pre op diet today and I could eat a scabby horse!! Anyone else had rny at the Claremont?

FeeBee

Welcome Michelle and good luck :)

jooz0301

Hi Michelle x ihave mine on the 16th good luck xx

Hannah2

Hi all

Thought I'd introduce myself. Im michelle and I'm having rny in Sheffield on 17/8 revision from gastric band I had done 8 yrs ago. Day 1 of pre op diet today and I could eat a scabby horse!! Anyone else had rny at the Claremont?
How is it going Michelle? I start my lrd at the end of the week and I am dreading it! What diet are you doing?

jooz0301

6 days left omg x

jooz0301

one full day tomorrow and then off to Luton on Tuesday for 11am. I am a list writer so hospital bag and post op checklist getting done. xxx feeling ok but quivering inside x

Hannah2

All the best for Tuesday!

How has the LRD gone?

What is on your post op checklist?

FeeBee

Good luck, see you on the losers bench in a few days x

Sunshine99

Good Luck on Tue, x
Toni:rainbow:

jooz0301

Well bag is packed. Got all my bits and bobs for post op x Even did the injection thing which was actually painless so dont stress over it. So now just chilling out with the famalam xxx
Will update if i can tomorrow xxxx

Hannah2

Good luck! Look forward to hearing from you from the losers bench!

jooz0301

All the best for Tuesday!

How has the LRD gone?

What is on your post op checklist?

Hi Hannah

I have got a mixture of everything campbells soups, big soups, skimmed milk powder, tomato juice, sugar free angel delight, zero total yoghurt, complan. Some whey protein isolate shake and also biotin vitamins cos my friend who had a bypass recommended them re hair loss. My daughter is gonna help me bless her she is 14 so we arent worrying about too much cooking in the first few days but once i feel a bit bettr we have a lot of soups we can make and adjust for me xxx

Rose2016

Injection thing?

jooz0301