• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Group Liquidation

Hi I'm very new to this site but I have been trying to get some help since the liquidation of wls. Can you please help me with the contact details to get a defill. I'm being quoted at least £350 by other companies for a consultation and x ray.

Hi everyone,

I still have heard nothing from the Wls group and have never received my august letter as yet.

I have had problems with my band last couple of weeks and ended up in hospital. I explained to the hospital (nhs) what has happened and they have now taken me on for my aftercare. I'm still so annoyed as I was only banded 4th feb 14 and still have 3 years of aftercare left.

Don't know if going to your gp would help bit just to let you know what's happened with my situation.

I am closing this thread as we are starting to get spam posts on it.

Also, members have been abusing the delete facility, posting contact details for providers and encouraging members to call them.

The spam posts have been removed.

If you want to start a thread elsewhere, ie where the contents cannot be googled, please post it in the private section.

WLS Group Ltd

I need to get intouch with Wendy or Michelle from WLS, I have no contact details for them since they went into liquidation...can anyone help....am suffering badly with reflux and need a defill, any emergency contact details would be great!

Thanks

liquidation

Hi does anyone know what to do about the liquidation situation? I paid for 3 years aftercare and have 2 years outstanding.Michelle will no longer answer my emails although upto 2 months ago kept promising she was opening another company and I wasnt to be too concerned. Im really upset and feel very cheated.
Can any one advise?

The only thing I can suggest is to find out who the liquidators are, then contact them.

If they are in liquidation, they need to be made aware that you have a claim against them.

Sorry you have had to go through this xx

I have an undated letter from WLS received by me on 13th September with an update of their current situation. I'm having trouble scanning it into this forum so if one of the administrators can tell me how to do it I will post it.

yes, I can scan the letter into my computer but it doesn't want to be copied and pasted.

Probably because its a PDF file?

If you highlight a block of text with your mouse, right click copy, then try and paste it. Might work xx

Because it is scanned into my computer it is stored as a JPEG image. I'm sorry that I am so inept when it comes to computers, unless you can advise how to get round the problem I will have to type it all out but as my typing skills are on a par with my computing skills it mat take some time!

Oh ok, so its like uploading a photo.

If you start typing a post, click on go advanced, scroll down and you will see an option to attach a file. Click on that, then browse on your computer. Select it, the click upload xx

Here goes! That seems to work, thank you for your patience Mazza! xx

Attachments

• wls liquidation 001.jpg
    wls liquidation 001.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 178
The letter from WLS is ambiguous to say the least. It certainly does not say that the aftercare for WLS former customers will be free, it just seems to say that they ( Michelle and Wendy ) are happy that they have obtained employment with another provider. I hope I am wrong as they owe me another 18 months of aftercare and as I have yet to reach any form of restriction, I do need some more fills.

Back