• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2017 Sleeve me please

So not uploaded on here for awhile... Had my surgery on the 18th. I'm 5weeks post op today and 36lbs down. Currently on a stall but had my 1st gym session today I will attach some pics also. X

It's been awhile since I've been on here... Can't say I'm the best weight loss client but getting there. Nearly 3 and a half stone down now. Been having most food now. Trying with my water and meds. I do struggle. B12 due soon. Need to book it in. I've had two nights out and drank vodka with cranberry. Was nice and felt fine and didn't feel like I was overly drunk either. Hope everyone is well x

From a 26/24 to an 18 in just two months.... The outfit has. Got strech in it but still.... I love my new work outfit. :)
Beautiful love the outfit xx

Some of the protein bits I got today along with my lunch prep. I couldn't find the milk!!!!.... I did nearly pick up nuts... But didn't.. maybe next time. X

Attachments

• IMG_20170920_192758381.jpg
    IMG_20170920_192758381.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20170920_185907388.jpg
    IMG_20170920_185907388.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
Some of the protein bits I got today along with my lunch prep. I couldn't find the milk!!!!.... I did nearly pick up nuts... But didn't.. maybe next time. X

I haven’t seen those protein bagels before. I will keep an eye out for them! I’ve been having Nairn’s crackers with light Phili and loving it.

Nuts are a good one. I snack on unsalted cashews, Brazil’s or pistachios x

Back