• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

No its fine hun I bet it is you have worked really hard,have they weighed you and said how much you have lost since your consultation? Xx

Yes the nurse said I have lost 9lbs since the consultation which I am happy about. It was four weeks ago and I are for England the two weeks before my pre op, so I am happy I have lost some

I'm ok, just tired. Have some wind now so had some windeze. Going to try and stay awake for casualty then go to bed . Hopefully be so tired that I sleep through. Although just been told they start the rounds at half 5. I should then be discharged at 7 so home by 9 which will be good. X

How are you finding your liquid diet on a Saturday night x

Gosh that's an early start, I'm sure with the anesthetic still in you,you lol sleep like a baby, I'm struggling today I have come to bed to avoid temptation, I'm hungry again today which is weird as after day 4/5 this should pass,iv still got a dodgy tummy too but day 7 tomorrow already xx

Your experience sounds pretty much same as mine, they had a problem putting the anesthetic in my hand he said you should be asleep in 15 seconds, that passed n I was saying I'm still awake,next thing I knew it was like he was fighting get something in my arm, someone was holding my feet cos I was kicking them with the pain, must of got in in tho coz I just passed out then x

Gosh that's an early start, I'm sure with the anesthetic still in you,you lol sleep like a baby, I'm struggling today I have come to bed to avoid temptation, I'm hungry again today which is weird as after day 4/5 this should pass,iv still got a dodgy tummy too but day 7 tomorrow already xx

Half way through then x it's downhill then to d day so will fly by x

Your experience sounds pretty much same as mine, they had a problem putting the anesthetic in my hand he said you should be asleep in 15 seconds, that passed n I was saying I'm still awake,next thing I knew it was like he was fighting get something in my arm, someone was holding my feet cos I was kicking them with the pain, must of got in in tho coz I just passed out then x

Nightmare. I had the same when they took blood. Bruised on one arm. The canula is half way up my arm they have up with the hand. We must just have awkward veins x

Hi Tracey,
Good to hear you're doing well and getting those brews in !!!! :)

Crikey that's an early start but I bet you can't wait to get back in your own home and own bed!

Congrats to the start of your new life....you must be glad it's all done now!!

Next it's Anna and then 2 weeks today's it'll be my turn!

Blimey it's coming round quick....I wonder how much you will have lost by then.....:) xxxx

Yeah it won't be long before yours Sophina. I feel excited that this is the start of a new chapter in my life. Xx I do just want to get back to my bed in the morning so don't mind leaving early. Although might not feel the Same when I get woken up.

Thank you x x

Haha yeh I know I bet the anaesthetic is still wearing off and hopefully you won't be in too much pain when you wake up but there's always that worry isn't there!!!

At least if you need anything, you're in the right place.

I'm hoping to come out the same day but actually worry about not being kept an eye on!

I was reading some old posts just now and saw some from you pre-op!! So strange now you're all if a sudden banded :) it's a scary thought to think how much you will have shrank by Christmas!!! Xxx

I hope I will have shrunk before Xmas.

I originally wanted to come out on the same day and get home if I was early enough in surgery but to be honest I quite like it here lol. I might just stay. I have the tea machine opposite my room so I'm sorted

Hi

No that was all I had yesterday. Although I'm not hungry at all. Just sipping on water. I will be ready for breakfast when it comes though.

Struggling to sleep as I really can't sleep upright. I will just flake when I get home though I think and am in my bed.

Back