• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

Thank you.

So far have had my bloods taken , showered , gowned and watching tele. The room is lovely. Nerves are starting to kick in a bit but am just taking each stage as it comes

The nurse thinks between half one and two. I hade had all of my checks done now I think and have been allowed some water so just have to wait now I think really. Have a lovely room with a tele so it's quite nice. X

Thank you x am not going down till about three now. So not long now x just want it done and out of the way now so I can have a cup of tea. How sad is that x

There's nothing sad about wanting a brew Tracey!!! It's my fave drink haha!!

Crikey, thought you'd be out by now but they're never on time are they ?

I'm out now and just recovering in my room. Feel a bit spaced out and like someone is sitting on my chest but am just glad it's over with now x x

I know getting closer can't wait now starting to get a bit impatient, how was your pick up? Xx

Hi my pick up was fine. Had a lovely driver called Cheryl and we chatted the whole way which was nice. It only took an hour and a half so was here early.

Glad your well Tracey, let us know how you are xx

Hi I am ok thanks. Had three cups of tea... Making up for lost time. It's weird isn't it I can't feel anything either like you had said. Still feel really tired and only have one sore spot which is the one with my port I'm guessing.

Had a wobbly moment before theatre, they tried to put the canula in but there was a valve in the way and felt faint as they tried to find another vein. I thought I was going to pass out. In the end they just did it in theatre. They were all lovely in there and one of the nurses spoke to me the whole time to relax me. Which was really nice of him.

I am drinking normally, I have to remember to slow down. No wind pain as yet at all.

T x

Sounds like your being looked after well then, it's so good to hear and you sound like your doing really well, will you have to eat anything tonight? Xx

I flippin hope so. I haven't eaten since last night.

They are really nice. There is someone popping in every half hour to make sure I'm ok.

Back