• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

It's mad isn't it x I was sent home from consultation with a small book then when I rang the dietician about the pre op she asked if I had the booklet with the scales on the front and I said no so she posted it out and it was a brilliant book in so much detail,

It amazes me that in the same hospital we have different advice/ different stitches/ after plan/ injections /post op diet. I don't even think it is by hospital but it must be by surgeon x

Yeah I know it's crazy isn't it I have the book with the scales on and just having another look it dose say weeks 3 and 4 soft/sloppy diet god knows what I thought I had read think I'm going mad or info overload Lol, well that's better then think I'd better read this book again xx

Hi Tracey how're you doing. I'm in on sunday for my op!! Hope its all going well for you all x

Hi Sunny,

I am good thanks. Almost four weeks since I was banded. I am back to normal now.

Is it a band you are having

T x

Hi Tracey I'm having s band this Sunday :)

In going down to London to Proff Favretti. I was completely stressing out this morning but I'm ok now! X

Good advice thanks X

So it's in the morning! Driving through the night because I have to stay near the hospital tomorrow night. I'm packed, and house cleaned to keep me busy, plus my mum is coming to look after the kids until Monday so I had to... She's a bit obsessive compulsive cleaners!

Still very nervous but I'm just trying to be excited instead! It will be the start of a new chapter :) I've told everyone I wanted to tell and everyone has been so supportive, which is great :)

I'm going to have a bath and something to eat and then try to get some sleep ... Setting off about half 2!! Id rather be early than late X

I need to keep calm. The fact that I'm going to be so tired in the morning will probably help I'm hoping!

X X

See you on the other side when I'll have to start a post op diary X

Thank you :) ... I had meant to post this in my pre op diary but seem to have posted it here instead... Sorry. Must've got a bit confused with my mobile app.

Good luck lovie, you will be just fine! I am back home, post op day 2....feeling fine...all the best, see you on the other side x

Rubbish.

I have sat and thought a lot today. I have gone back to my bad eating habits. I know the band is a tool but I was struggling before and still am.

I have my fill on Sunday so I am going to use that as a fresh start. Will be watching what I eat till then aswell. I will have to come on here more aswell to get myself back in the band mindset

I feel like I am wasting the band at the moment which makes me feel so weak.

How are you going after your fill x

It is hard isn't it, it's the snacking that's worse for me, I'm trying not to have anything in the house that I like but then my boyfriend will buy something n I eat that then someone always has something in work, need to learn to say no x

Hi Tracey hope the fill goes well. I'm still on liquids but thought the same re diet ... My first fill is at 6 weeks (just before Xmas lol) and I've got nothing in the band so will power it's gonna have to be ... Which is not easy.

Back