• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

Yeah I like fish too don't the worry of fish bones bother you?
I love tuna so that's also on my list after liquids ends. X

They do have a Seabass option which comes with a crispy potato rosti but I could see if they do mash.

It's definitely things like this that need planning x

Thanks Daisy. In a way I am hoping bread pasta and rice are hard for me to as those are my binge foods as well. Anything with carbs x

I wonder how long it takes to get fully used to banded life x

Hi Tracey bet your glad to be on softs, I'm finding this stage quite easy to stick to, got one week left them normal food for a week before my fill. I'm hoping I can feel some restriction with my fill because at the minute it just feels like some one has given me 5 scars and left the band out, that is until I get the shoulder pain but I honestly feel like there is no band there x

I am the same although if I eat too quickly then I am reminded it's there. But I am hungry a lot so I graze on small meals to help that. It doesn't feel like I have a band in and I forget aswell.

I am loving the soft stage though x

Hopefully when we have our first couple of fills it will be better. I was warned that after he first few it still might not feel like it is there. I kind of thought it would happen a bit sooner. Not be at the perfect point but still a bit but I won't know till I get one x x hopefully if will help

I'm really hoping my first fill will give me some kind of restriction, I just know of it doesn't I'll b be worrying thinking its never going to work x

Same here x I trying to keep my head in the game and remembering the stages and steps to get to where we want to be x

Hi Anna, I am getting better this week. I am starting to have larger meals which are keeping me fuller for longer so and then I am trying not to snack on too of that. After all the different stages I'm feeling a bit lost really but trying to stick to it and remember I have a band x

How are you feeling x

That's good getting back to real food I can't wait, I don't want to be a pig just need some more choices.
I have given in and had a nice soak in the bath today it was so nice, much better than a shower,
Are you still bloated and swollen? Xx

I have not had a bath yet only showers x I might do later x I know what you mean you just need choice. You have has weeks of not being a me
To choose what you eat really.

My swelling and bloating have gone down now I feel completely normal. It's inky if I bend down that I feel the pull on my port site. Well what I think is my port site. X x

So glad you are feeling better. How has it been recovering with your girls x

They have been good to be honest the earldest has washed up every day and little one helps when I have to pick washing up and feeding the cat as bending down still hurts quite a bit as I'm still swollen mainly just under my ribs,the dietitian is calling Monday I want to ask her about what things I can eat as my book says after two weeks I can only have pureed food but I can't see as that's any different from liquid as it turns to liquid in your mouth xx

The thick book I had given to me from the hospital when I went for consultation it says liquids for two weeks, puree for two then softs xx

Back