• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

Hi

I am feeling good today.

Have had two protein shakes today, two cup a soups and a danio.

Have been sipping it all and I do feel full after a small amount which is good so I will make the most of it while it lasts x

How are you all doing ladies

It is probably all in the mind cos all I can have is liquid x x

Going to try and be soooooo good and learn to work with my bad before next fill.

How are you getting on Sophina

I'm ok Tracey but getting hungrier in the evenings!!

Not good!! I'm trying to stay in control.

Any tips?! X

Hi Tracey how you doing Hun?

I'm getting hungrier.... I had 1200 Cals yesterday primarily made up of soup (liquid stage ) ! It was a hungry day X

Hope it's going well :)

Hi Sunny,

It's hard when the hunger days strike. A good calorie intake though x I actually had a good day yesterday. No picking. But was flat out with work and by the time I got home at 8 had a small quorn cottage pie and then was too shattered to even make it to the kitchen

Busy day ahead again today at work. Vat return deadline day but have the following planned

Porridge
Danio yogurt
Tuna mayo and mash
Banana
Salmon and broccoli

So I will try my best to stick to this. I have lost the weight I put on over the last two weeks just from sticking to the post fill rules so I really want to keep that off. So I have to make a conscious effort every day which I haven't been doing.

Sounds good Tracey ... I hope you're doing ok with it :)

We can do it ... We can. :)

I think I'm head hungry rather than actually hungry tbh - I'm stuffed but I want to eat ... It's a craving.

I'm going to have some hot turmeric milk and maybe a bath and an early night see if that helps x

Hi lalole

It's not been going too badly. I still have a bit of restriction since the fill but and finding it really hard to stick to the healthy eating. I lose my way when I am left on my own. I think I need to start following a proper weight loss plan. I know we are meant to let the band help us and not be on a diet etx but my mind doesn't work like that and someone I need to kick start the healthy eating and choices.

Have not lost any more weight.

How are you doing X

I've not been eating like a health freak but I've not had many snacks or ate really fattening meals. I can definitely feel some restriction I've not ate a full meal yet n got did stuck a couple of times. I went for a meal the other day with my boyfriend and his mum n sister, I didn't even eat half of it n threw up all my food on my plate n over my top. The toilets were upstairs so I knew there was no way of getting there in time. I really need to have smaller mouthfuls and wait longer in-between mouthfuls. Have you been getting anything stuck? X

Oh no I bet that was a nightmare !!!! I have had a few bits stuck so I am having to really watch my mouth full sizes.

But as of yesterday it was feeling back to normal again the restriction was not there as much as it had been. I am finding a bit harder to eat things like crumpets and I am having to really take my time with them which is good.

I just feel like I am not being 100% behind my band at the moment so I need to start thinking about it x

I finished my tea tonight which was a first but it did fill me, but im hungry again now lol, the dietitian is phoning me on Monday so im hoping get another fill booked in before Christmas x

I am hoping for the same. I don't have a dieticians appointment booked actually so will have to do that.

Have you still been losing weight?

That's really good X I have lost nothing in two months X
I'm starting to wonder if my head will ever get into this x

I think once you start loosing then you will feel more in to it. Maybe that will be after your next fill? I dont seem to be as determined as i thought i would be but its a slow process im quietly confident we will get to where we want to be x

I hope so X I just didn't realise it would be this hard but I didn't think about how to change how I think about food X

I'm sands even if I'm full and know I have had enough I still want to finish my plate, I find it hard wasting food, so have to make an effort to put just enough on my plate but then I start thinking what if I'm not full off that so put a bit more on n then in same, I've had enough but wasn't to finish it lol. I hate naturally thin people who don't have do this lol xx

Back