• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Thats a good days food well done..im sure with your focused attitude you will be a very succesful bander!

I find it difficult at work too when I am bored but busy at my desk - my solution is a drawing of an ice cream cone sectioned off with lines - for each pound lost on Monday morning I colour in a line/section - this somehow keeps me focused because I know that I want the whole thing coloured in before I go on holiday!!! Stupid, simple, but seems to work for me as a visual reminder as to why I am trying to remain focused!!!

Hey whatever works for you can't be stupid :)

I swopped food for cleaning wipes...my house has never shone so bright! I use to have a cleaner but now im up at 7am cleaning like a possesed woman! Thankfully im out and about at work but if i am in for a day i feel the desire to eat, i just get more water down..few trips to the ladies room also adds a bit of exercise!!

Weighed today and another 2lb gone :) .. Feeling very pleased indeed ..
Just hit my 2.5st marker !

Well done Mindy, am sure that loss will help with your motivation till fill day.

Hi thanks for cheers girls !
I'm still taking it one hour and one day at a time .. My eating demons are erupting with a vengeance , no point covering them up as they are part of me , a part I need to reconcile with and lay to rest ..
I am an overeating grazer , I am always going to be a grazer , like an alcoholic is always an alcoholic etc .
I've either got to let it conquer me and live the rest of my life as an overweight , middle aged , partly disabled , unhappy woman . Or I learn to control it and improve my quality of life and those who love me .. So far I am controlling it , I have not eaten anything I shouldn't .. But it's hard , so hard not to open my mouth and stuff junk food in ..
I've wasted nearly 30 years of my precious life scoffing to the point of an early death and hiding behind fake happy smiles and missing out on so much because of my weight ..
A little dark thinking , sorry , but it's good to get it out and down in writing ..
Anyway .. Another day nearly over and it's another good day !

Get the wipes out and clean your kitchen!! Its great, really! Then clean your oven, then your fridge, then inside the cupboards! One thing leads to another....the smell if bleach also outs you off food.
You are doing so well just keep thinking about your band and what you have been through for this x

Lol Kar ! I've got myself occupied by watching the series The Vikings .. I might want to eat something but I can assure its not food that's on my mind watching these brutal , animal , vile , dirty bloodstained men ! Yep I could eat something ! Tall , muscly and distinctly male !
Shame on me Hahahaha !

Ditto Mindy!...not about the men lol!!

We will conquer these feelings...I'm spending a lot of time painting my nails to avoid eating!!!!!

Good idea Blossom ! We can't eat when your nails are wet !

I'd offer to nibble on you but your not my type !

Also made a lush body scrub using coconut oil and coarse sea salt...I smell like a 'nice' biscuit!!
I can't stop giggling at this :rotflmao:
If you're not gluten free though you're safe from me nibbling you too!

Had a prob with bowels .. After a weeks course of Senecot things have shifted and I feel so much better .
Boots scales now make me 39lbs lighter in 7 weeks !
Woo hoooo !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Back