• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Brilliant work! :winner:

Thank you thank you
I must admit I did a bit of Robocop funky chicken dance behind the shelves in Boots :)

Hahahaha !

Pictures or it didn't happen :peep:

It wasn't pretty . My ass was still jiggling 2 minutes after I stopped ! :)

Haha..nice! As long as no one was injured!
Soon you wont have a fat bum mindy and you will actually be looking for seats with cushions to sit on because your bum will be numb as hell sat on the bones! Just think about that! Have a great day x

Well done Mindy, that certainly deserved a jig, never mind anyone watching :)

Wasn't going to weigh myself this week as I have my first band fill this evening , but I was passing Boots and did get on the scales .
Another 3lb off and that makes me 3 stone lighter in 8 weeks ! Happy happy happy :):):):)
To say I'm feeling on top of the world is an understatement ..

Last edited:
Wow what an amazing achievement! Good that you use Boots to weigh and have no scales at home though. You'd never get off them!

Congratulations!

Wow what an amazing achievement! Good that you use Boots to weigh and have no scales at home though. You'd never get off them!
I started using the Boots scales the day before my op and I wish I had used it the from the day I started the LSD to be honest as the Boots one is the most accurate in my opinion .. There was a massive difference of about 8lb between my scales and theirs . Heavier on Boots .. My scales still dont weigh me as they should ..
For the sake of 50p I have a record I can keep with the print out tickets ..
Mindy
Xxx

That's great, well done Mindy!

Well done I agree my scales say I weigh 8stone !!
So I've been just getting weighed at docs so think I will use my local boots xxx

First fill all done , I now have a total of 5mls in so the restriction has begun .. The hole is about the size of a 5p coin for visual aid , so I know I have to chew chew chew ..

Yeah! Well done, hope it went ok. Next stage of your journey!

Back