• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Well still havnt weighed in .. Went to go do it on Saturday but decided against as its the wrong day and I didn't want to be disappointed if it didn't show what I wanted it to ...
So will weight tomorrow now , and that will be 3 weeks since the last weigh in .. My body has changed in shape that's for sure ..
My workmate who works behind me all the time , told me my ass has shrunk and my silhouette has very much changed when the light from the shops windows are in front of me ..
My new size 20 knickers don't roll down my belly , they fit snug and sit where they should :)
My shoes are slightly looser and the sandals I rely on at work are deff sloppy and annoying me now ..
I can climb the stairs without counting the old one two three go ! And still have breath at the top :)
Yesterday I did an hour of weeding , tying roses , planting and feeding , still extremely painful on the knee but 4 months ago I would be sitting there keeping my hubby company while he did it .. I just kept a chair near by for a 5 mins break every now and then
Omg ! I sat in a white plastic chair and it didn't break ! I wasn't thinking and pulled it near me and just sat down ! With a horrified thought I just braced myself for the crack and to land on my ass but it didn't ! Rofllll ! They may no longer be my nemesis ?

So .. Tomorrow .. I'm positive I will hit my 4st loss .. Isn't that incredible .. 56lbs of misery gone .. I can't begin to tell you how good I feel at this time .. I feel like the real me is emerging from a huge fat cocoon .. Slowly and gently cracking open the fat body suit that's been keeping me prisoner for all those years ..

Also I have my second band fill tomorrow evening so a big day really :) ..

Hugs to all
Mindy
Xxxxxx

Ooohh, I'm sure you'll break through the 4stone loss Mindy and it's great you're enjoying all those changes with your lifestyle and body, that's what it's about. Good luck with your band fill tomorrow.

Good luck with your 4 stone, I am hoping to crack that too, I was unable to weigh in last weds either & won't be able to tomorrow so I will be tonight, a day early (or 6 days late!)

Best of luck with your fill & well done on this weekends victories :) x

This has been a 3 week cliff hanger Mindy, I don't know how you've resisted - you've got some willpower in spades!!!

Lots of great indications of weight loss in your life - and you'll be soon cured of the white garden chair phobia that many of us share with you. Good luck tomorrow with the fill. You won't need luck at the weigh in x

I am one happy bunny .
I lost 6lbs ! So that take me to a massive 58lbs loss and takes me down to 21st6lbs ! I'm in shock lol !
I wasn't expecting it to be honest . Not that Ive been bad , I just thought I had been eating more than I should ..
I could and can eat a full English .. This is what I have each Wednesday after weigh in .. I do t eat all the fried bread though , maybe a quarter ..
And I also have my beloved black pudding .. Yum.
Tonight I have another appointment for a fill . I think I'm going to take this fill very slowly and ask if a 1/2ml would be ok .. Let's see what he reccomends
Mindy
Xxxx

I am one happy bunny .
I lost 6lbs ! So that take me to a massive 58lbs loss and takes me down to 21st6lbs ! I'm in shock lol !
I wasn't expecting it to be honest . Not that Ive been bad , I just thought I had been eating more than I should ..
I could and can eat a full English .. This is what I have each Wednesday after weigh in .. I do t eat all the fried bread though , maybe a quarter ..
And I also have my beloved black pudding .. Yum.
Tonight I have another appointment for a fill . I think I'm going to take this fill very slowly and ask if a 1/2ml would be ok .. Let's see what he reccomends
Mindy
Xxxx
Hahaha I just asked in response to your post on mine about your weigh in and like a dope didn't check in here. Check yourself out with a wicked 6lb loss. Sometimes eating more kick starts the weight loss even more well done :D xxx

You did it, yay :thankyouthankyou:

Had my top appointment .. Mr Byrnes is very very happy in progress as I've lost 8kgs in 7 weeks , which he says if brilliant seeing as I'm not at restriction .. I told him I am very very mindful of my band and choose to stop eating instead of finishing a meal . He has topped me up by 1.2ml , so that takes me to 5.2ml in a 10ml band ..
I've just had some soup and can feel that I am fuller than I would be yesterday ..
Other than that feeling on top of the world !
Thank you all for support and encouragement :)
Mindy
Xxxx

I have to have liquids for 24 hours .. I don't mind as I have a day every other week when I have smoothies .. Live a good smoothie !

Yay! :banana_dancer:
I never doubted you'd smash it for a second :) x

Just had a wee read of your diary missy. Very inspiring!

Keep at it.

Sm

Xx

Thank you Sarah !
Well I had a slight fill in my band last week as I said . I didnt expect to much as I actually thought I had still been eating quiet a plate full of food when I sit down .
But ... I've just weighed in at Boots and I have lost another 5lbs ! 5lbs ! I could honestly cry with happiness thinking about it ..
It still doesn't feel real . Even though I can see the difference in my body , it's still not sunk in that actually , this time I'm going to make it , I'm going to be a decent size and fit in decent clothes ..
I will try and take some pics this weekend in the clothes I started my journey in .. Then I might see a difference in myself ..
I have a top on today that I bought in the sale off of a catalogue , in the wrong size , a 24 , instead of the usual 28 .. It's been hung in the wardrobe since probably February .. Well it's on me , but has room to spare .. Baggy on the shoulders but not to bad around the belly .. Love it ! It's so pretty and feminine ..

Came to have my usual full English after weigh in . It comes with fried bread and I usually eat maybe less that half of the slice , but this morning I've hardly touched it .. And I had to leave a slice of bacon and most of the egg .. So the band is deff filling me up more .. I've also ordered a med latte to sip on in a while , and I'm not sure I can drink it now ..
I'm now certain that as long as I keep losing at a steady pace each week ( a stall excepted when it happens ) I don't want any more put in my band .. I'm comfortable and happy with no side affects at this time , and at this rate I have plenty of room for manoeuvre when the time comes and I want to shift the last stone or so ..

I've found a new food in sainsburys guys ! Boodles .. It's butternut squash made into noodles .. It's under £2 for a good size bag that would feed me for 3 meals as a veg .. I just add some coconut oil to a frying pan and cook a handful off until just starting to catch and colour .. I cooked a chicken breast in some Swartz seasoning , wrapped in foil , and tipped some of the juices in with the squash while cooking to give it extra flavour .. Omg it's delicious .. Served with a portion of sainsburys beetroot salad .. And no carbs on the plate :) .. Struggled to eat the whole breast as well .. Eyes still bigger than my belly it seems ..
Think I might invest in one of those gastric plates to control my head ..

I cannot believe I'm on the edge of being in the 20st region .. I remember being 19st .. That's when I joined slimmers world , maybe 15 odd years ago .. It's still an odd sensation to even think about being thinner , let alone dreaming that I might once again be hopeful of getting to 16st .. That's when I can have my knee replaced ..
But one goal at a time ..
I'm more frightened of having my knee done that anything else .. But the pain is rediculous lately .. The weight loss has actually made it worse lol ! So in my head , I'm thinking of getting some physio to strengthen muscles around the knee to help .. But I have to concentrate on one thing at a time , so another couple of stone off and then I will go to the docs to see if he can help me with some physio ..

At last it isn't raining ! It's a beautiful day and I'm sat here in my favourite little cafe watching people smiling and greeting each other outside .. The sun makes all the difference to our moods doesn't it ?
Maybe weight loss surgery at beginning of summer is a great thing to do ? Then we arnt stuck inside during those dark days and evenings , when all there is , is to think about rib sticking food , yum !

Need to fill my food diary in also now . This would be a top tip for anyone reading my blog .. Get a small notebook and fill it in every day .. Along with thoughts and feeling about weight loss .. Keep it just for this purpose .. And write all food down .. Sometimes I put calorie content in , this is just if the content has horrified me in some way so I won't eat it again to soon ..
I'm getting so damn good at saying no to food .. I'm actually getting a buzz out of turning bad stuff away .. Makes me feel really holier than thou Hahaha ! Example . I went to a BBQ on Sunday and I stuck to meats , even though the sausages were served in brioche buns ! I slid that bun to my hubby to dispose of :) .. I ate 2 small corn on the cobs , yummy ! And stuck to the tiniest piece of strawberry pavlova you've ever seen .. It would have fed a baby .. My sweetheart of a daughter made sure I wasnt embarrassed around the food and pre-empted me at every food item presented ..
Before April I would have eaten it all and tea plate size peice of pavlova also .. I would have even found my way into the kitchen to scoff on any pavlova laying around .. It's so liberating to be a prisoner to food urges ..

Anyway , time shift my not so chumpy rump .. I gotta go see mum and let her know this weeks news :)
Love and hugs to you all and keep up the good work and most of all , keep focused on the big game ahead !

Back