• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Another fabulous achievement Mindy, very well done. Huge mindset change has happened inside you. Sounds like you've got the band all sorted. That BBQ would have been my pre-surgery idea of heaven. Well resisted!!

With you on the painful knee front, mines shocking. Saw the bariatric physio last week and she said I almost certainly had a fatty pad in the joint providing some cushioning and as that reduces the pain can change and at times get worse. In the end, should be better from reduced load going thro the joint. Happy ending? Maybe but mines def getting worse just now. Good luck with yours.

Another fabulous achievement Mindy, very well done. Huge mindset change has happened inside you. Sounds like you've got the band all sorted. That BBQ would have been my pre-surgery idea of heaven. Well resisted!!

With you on the painful knee front, mines shocking. Saw the bariatric physio last week and she said I almost certainly had a fatty pad in the joint providing some cushioning and as that reduces the pain can change and at times get worse. In the end, should be better from reduced load going thro the joint. Happy ending? Maybe but mines def getting worse just now. Good luck with yours.

I'm glad you said this as I thought other people ,isn't think I'm mental ! I'm sure the fat pad that was providing a little padding has gone ! Maybe the body , the clever thing it is , sent fat to the knee joint to cushion it , who knows , but it does sound reasonable that now weight has come off so has that cushion .. Would make a lot of sense ..

It would be nicer if your bodies could have left that bit of padding in place and then you could have lost that last so it wasn't so painful ladies. I wish we were allowed to pick and choose like that :)

Took a series of pics so show changes .. I can't see a whole lot of change in me to be honest . Clothes are deff looser .. I'm keeping the same clothes on to show loss to the maximum ..
The first is the day before surgery , I had lost 18lbs by then , the second pic was taken last night ..
I can see my ass shelf has gone and some change around my shoulders and tummy a little bit ..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Wow, huge difference, amazing Mindy! Well done on your loss and you doing great keeping motivated. Sorry about the knee pain, hope it gets better soon.

There is a lot of difference well done you...and without being rude you do carry your weight very well, I mean that as a compliment! Keep trying those clothes on...soon your pants will be dropping round your ankles!! really pleased for you...x

Thank you Kar
When I've chosen to tell a select few what I weighed at heaviest they were shocked and said they didn't believe I weighed that much .. I said I'm solid like Fatima Whitbread ! Hahaha !
Thank you all for the nice compliments :) :)
Xxxxx

Nice going Mindy. There's definitely a noticeable difference!

You do carry your weight very well and the difference is very noticeable indeed. You're looking great :)

Back