• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Whoohoo, fantastic :winner:. cutting out that granola has made a difference right along with increasing protein, well done

Took a series of pics so show changes .. I can't see a whole lot of change in me to be honest . Clothes are deff looser .. I'm keeping the same clothes on to show loss to the maximum ..
The first is the day before surgery , I had lost 18lbs by then , the second pic was taken last night ..
I can see my ass shelf has gone and some change around my shoulders and tummy a little bit ..
Can definitely see a difference. Well done Mindy. :)

Stayed the same this week .. Not bothered by it like I thought I would be .. I thought I'd be frustrated and upset but I feel really calm about it .. Before , on any diet , I would be giving up by now and scoffing again .. I suprise myself every day hahaha !
Anyway . I took some pics this evening .. The first set were taken the day before my surgery .. I had lost 16 or 18lbs by then and would be weighing about 24st 4lbs I think ..
Today i have lost 5st in total which is gobsmacking since April .. The black and white top I have on is the one that made me do a double take at the cinema the other week ..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    493.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
The difference is amazing and you have done amazing!:winner:

Thank you girls !
No one can understand the feeling of weight loss like us :)
My boss is an ass most days .. Don't get me wrong , I love him to death like a brother , but just like a brother I want to kill him sometimes . I've worked with him for over 20 years and when I've had enough of him I can actually tell him to pee off .. We have a good relationship ..
When I walked into work yesterday wearing that outfit , he stopped what he was doing and said , in front of customers , ' ' My god Mindy ! Malc must be delighted and well chuffed with your weight loss , he's got a slimmer wife '. o_O
I just turned to him and asked him if he would like a shovel to dig that hole a little deeper and pointed out that my husband isn't that shallow ! And I pointed out if Malc lost a leg would I love him any less ?
I know he meant well , but Jesus he can be so socially awkward sometimes and I'm sure he is stuck in the dark ages .. My work mate just stood there with her mouth open and a female customer drew her breath in sharply Hahahaha !
I've never seen my boss back peddle so quickly ..
Being so big , it has taken 5st loss before anyone has noticed .. But I also now believe people don't take that much notice how how big your really are .. They just see a fat person , that's it .. They don't seem to register how how big you are , just label you as fat .. So it takes a long time for them to actually notice that you've changed shape ..
So if your wondering why people havnt said anything , I think that's why ..
I've had so many people ask if I've had my hair done ! No ! Hahaha ! They see something is different but can't quiet see what ..
My knee has been pretty good these last few days so hopefully I will now begin to feel the benefits of weight loss..
I find I'm holding my head up more and walking taller I think .
I am by no means a shy person but as we all know weight keeps us shielded .. Now I am smiling openly at people and saying hello .. I meet eyes that are glancing at me and look right back at them instead of looking away .. I can stand in a queue longer without the pain making me sweat .. And the sweating is down by at least half which I am soooooo happy about ..
If your new to weight loss and your reading all through the diaries , take heart by all the small changes that happens in your body , it may take a while depending on how heavy you are ( like me ) but it will happen .. One morning you'll wake up and be able to swing your legs over the bed and stand up without so much pain or effort .. You will climb the stairs and not be so out of breath .. Your skin will massively improve and you will be more awake and alive than you have been for years !
Have a wonderful day all
Xxxxxx

Looking fantastic as ever Mindy :) I'd like to say I can't believe your boss but having met similar types of people I can. Well done on your response though:p Have a great day too x

Oh my god Mindy,what a difference the pictures show! You must be so delighted with your weight loss, it really shows x

Love your outlook on things Mindy. I find so many similarities in what you say to my own situation. Keep it up fantastic achievement .

Mindy...you look amazing, what a difference! Thanks for sharing your pics with us all. Very inspirational.
Toni :rainbow:

Hey Mindy, I haven't been on in ages and it's so good to see you're doing so well. You look amazing and more importantly feel it too :bestwishes:

Hey Mindy! How you doing? You ok?

Hope you are having a good week?

Back