• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Rofll ! Hahaha !
No not this time ! I didn't even think about that when I took these .. Don't want to be in the evening echo paper ! :kissass: But it is very beautiful there . I've never seen so many robins in one place either .. This evening we were watching a tree creeper going about his business , didn't mind us watching him either ..

Me too ...hahaha....(what dirty minds we have ..eh! Lol)

Toni :rainbow:

hahaha, Mindy you too funny hahaha :roofles:

I bet you all think of the purple parsnip next your getting your groove on :banana_dancer::banana_dancer:

image.jpeg Very happy as weight is moving again :)

Well done Mindy!

oohh, nice one, well done! :)

image.jpeg
Thank you all ! Big kisses ( no tongues please ) and hugs all round
This flashed up on a Facebook forum just now .. I love this !
Would make a good signature .. If I had room !

Last edited:
I don't think I know who I am meant to be :(

I guess this is all about finding out.

Yep Hannah .. I'd be suprised if anyone on here doesn't feel different about themselves when they have dropped a substantial amount of weight ..
For me , I think I'm evolving and I feel I'm reverting back to the girl who was full of life and just loved everything around her , calm and happy and confident .
How can a person not change when all that weight has gone ?
Hannah , you will change is ways you never thought of .. Clothes shopping will become an joy ( and get you into debt lol )
the whole world around you will begin to embrace you instead of working against you .. Chairs won't be a worry , plane , train and car seat belts ? Easy .. Climbing stairs , walking , everyday chores , easy .. Stares , frowns and snidey remarks from strangers will stop . You won't have to walk the high street with your eyes down turned so you don't see the looks ..
Don't be afraid of the changes Hannah , stand up and grab each one , your going to emerge into a force to be reckoned with instead of a wall flower ..

How old are you Hannah ?

@countrywench you do make me laugh :D I read your post, which is lovely, and then you follow it with a blunt direct question :D Think it was the way I read it, but it made me laugh.

Thank you for your comments, I am looking forward to finding out who I am - I didn't have any confidence growing up, I was always overshadowed by and compared to my older super-achieving brother (or that is what it felt like). So I guess I muddled through and hid a lot - I was definitely a wallflower! That is not to say that I didn't achieve, but it was never quite enough - until I got a PhD and then he sulked that he didn't have one! Ha ha!

Don't get me wrong, I like my life and I am happy, I have been with C for 20 years in October! Blimey! And we have just had our 2nd wedding anniversary. C is very worried about the shopping trips that are coming up and how much it is going to cost her :cool:, but she is also extremely supportive of this surgery and we are looking forward to being more active and outdoorsy (knee depending!).

I think, at the moment, I know that I am having the sugery tomorrow (OMG!!!!!) but I cannot reconcile in my head that those changes I have seen with you and everyone else post surgery are going to happen to me. I think I am stopping myself from imagining what that is going to be like - I know its going to happen, but I cant imagine how it is going to feel or be. I guess it is the fear of the unknown really.

Oh dear, philosophical the night before surgery!!!!!!

And in answer to your question Mindy, I am 45 :bunnydance:

Back