• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Oh I love Yankee candles @Mazza . I might sneak that in since the 2 Lego ones are in the 3 for 2 offer......
@countrywench maybe we can get one for every month if the year?......

I got a wooden one with little draws for when my children were little but the draws are so small I could only get one sweet in and my children have been very hot on fairness since before they could talk! I think your plan sounds great x

Another 1lb off this week .. I just saw the 18st 12lb flash at me :)
When was I ever in the that 18st bracket .. I have no idea ...
Happy happy !

Hurrah! A new stone bracket is always a cause for celebration :) Well done Mindy!

Well done lady X X

Not weighed myself this week .. think I might take a leaf out of Cassie and Tracey's book and leave it for a few weeks ..
I'm honestly not to hung up on weighing myself every week and I don't want to get that way ..
the way forward for me now is to concentrate on healthier eating and to continue living my day without food being the centre of attention like it was before my band ..
I do have the Coffee shop habit though .. Monday , Tuesdays and Wednesday mornings finds me in my fav shop with a Peruvian latte and a lava hot bowl of blueberry porridge with mixed seeds ..,they make the porridge for me good and thick so you have slice the porridge with a spoon and chew it , just how I like it .. it then sits nicely in the tummy without slipping through the band .. so good ..
So that sets me up for the day and mid afternoon I will normally have avacado , ham and mini cheese with crackers ,.. then dinner and fruit and yogurt .

Why is it when I look in the mirror , even after losing a huge amount of weight , do I still think I'm huge ? What is that all about ! I'm now fitting in a size 18/20 and I know mentally I'm a whole lot smaller but I'm so hyper critical of myself in the mirror .. away from it I feel fantastic ! Very odd ..

On a good note I believe I am beginning to feel the benefits of weight loss on my knee .. finally !
I've knocked the Tramadol in the head unless it gets very painful while at work , but that's a rare thing now .. it's still very sore but it can be calmed down now by sitting for a few mins until it stops smarting .. so it's taken nearly 7st to get some sort of relief .. I find I can stand a whole lot longer than I could before . I don't have to worry to much while queuing in shops , when before I would not have bothered and left .. while cooking for the youngest the other day I realised I had stood up and the cooker and the worktop for a long time while cooking :) . I'm still taking my high based cocodamol but not as desperately as I was before .. long may this continue !
Suffering so much with the cold it's not funny .. my hands are icy most of the time and my ass is an ice cube ! Losing body fat does have its side affects after all.

Mindy
Xxxx

Yes take the breaks between weigh ins it is very liberating I feel.

Glad your knee is finally feeling benefits.

Sounds like you're getting a bit of body dysmorphia too by what your describing regarding your feelings. I promise it gets a lot better especially if you do comparison images.

Dont get me started on how cold it is. If my boobs could talk.. well that'd be an interesting conversation in itself x

Boobs ahaha ha ! I keep them wrapped up in a scarf , something new to me to be wearing a scarf !
But my ass ! Honestly .. My butt baps would make a polar bear feel at home ! At night I am now sitting on my electric blanket to warm them up ! I've never owned an electric blanket either ! What a wonderful thing :)

Boobs ahaha ha ! I keep them wrapped up in a scarf , something new to me to be wearing a scarf !
But my ass ! Honestly .. My butt baps would make a polar bear feel at home ! At night I am now sitting on my electric blanket to warm them up ! I've never owned an electric blanket either ! What a wonderful thing :)
Haha butt baps ! I think I need to invest in an electric blanket too then x

Please do Cassie ! They are amazing .. think mine was only £15 , just a half one I believe but now I wouldn't be without it .. flick it in when I get home and get in the shower , then slipping into that cocoon of warmth is akin to being wrapped up in your crib ..
xxxxx

Can i join in on the cold conversation ...
I'm fecking freezing I've never owned a coat used to wear a massive throw over Cardigan . ..so treated myself to a size 18 coat from river Island and it's zipped to my throat furry hood up glove and scarf and still freezing
Everyone used to moan at me as I always had windows open all year ..
Now heating on full blast and every window SHUT ....
But to be fair I was Carrying an 8st person round with me as installation lol
Roll on the summer lol :gen125:

Not weighed myself this week .. think I might take a leaf out of Cassie and Tracey's book and leave it for a few weeks ..
I'm honestly not to hung up on weighing myself every week and I don't want to get that way ..
the way forward for me now is to concentrate on healthier eating and to continue living my day without food being the centre of attention like it was before my band ..
I do have the Coffee shop habit though .. Monday , Tuesdays and Wednesday mornings finds me in my fav shop with a Peruvian latte and a lava hot bowl of blueberry porridge with mixed seeds ..,they make the porridge for me good and thick so you have slice the porridge with a spoon and chew it , just how I like it .. it then sits nicely in the tummy without slipping through the band .. so good ..
So that sets me up for the day and mid afternoon I will normally have avacado , ham and mini cheese with crackers ,.. then dinner and fruit and yogurt .

Why is it when I look in the mirror , even after losing a huge amount of weight , do I still think I'm huge ? What is that all about ! I'm now fitting in a size 18/20 and I know mentally I'm a whole lot smaller but I'm so hyper critical of myself in the mirror .. away from it I feel fantastic ! Very odd ..

On a good note I believe I am beginning to feel the benefits of weight loss on my knee .. finally !
I've knocked the Tramadol in the head unless it gets very painful while at work , but that's a rare thing now .. it's still very sore but it can be calmed down now by sitting for a few mins until it stops smarting .. so it's taken nearly 7st to get some sort of relief .. I find I can stand a whole lot longer than I could before . I don't have to worry to much while queuing in shops , when before I would not have bothered and left .. while cooking for the youngest the other day I realised I had stood up and the cooker and the worktop for a long time while cooking :) . I'm still taking my high based cocodamol but not as desperately as I was before .. long may this continue !
Suffering so much with the cold it's not funny .. my hands are icy most of the time and my ass is an ice cube ! Losing body fat does have its side affects after all.

Mindy
Xxxx
I'd like to think I will get to the stage of weighing myself less often once I'm post surgery, I think you have the right idea and the porridge sounds so yummy, we are a strange species aren't we, 15 years ago I weighed 10 stone and was a size 14 bottom 16/18 top yet I honestly hated looking in mirrors believing I was HUGE, I know I was still overweight but what I'd give to be that size now. It's great to hear your knee is feeling more comfortable is there a chance you may not need surgery after all ? X

Back