• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Well a friend of mine has just come back from Sorrento Italy in this beautiful boutique hotel called La Favorita , and it looks so awesome I want to go ..
As my hubby has set holiday dates I have to wait until he supplies me with his weeks grrrr .. It's like pulling teeth with him sometimes ..
But we are having a long weekend in Scotland in June , which we will have to fly .. There's a county show we've been longing to go to in Edinburgh and my youngest daughter wants to come with us as she is a proper country bumpkin and anything to do with outdoors , she's there
This is her, I took a few pics of her before the last shooting season .
She eats for England and doesn't gain one ounce arghhhh !
As you can see I've found your diary and I'm loving it, I just wanted to say that your daughter is beautiful x

Awwww thank you Bling !

I said I wouldn't but I couldn't help myself !
Hubby weighed himself this morning and left the scales out while he showered .. I sat and had a wee , eyeing up the scales in front of me , also being distracted by his pink chumpy rump being lathered up in front of me :rolleyes:
I tried to fight it girls , I really did , but the scales won !
I am pleased to say I have just topped 7st loss .. I am gobsmacked to say the least .. 98lbs of weight gone .. 98lbs !
Holy moley batman :)
When i hear of others losing a huge amount weight it never seems to equate in my own head . Looking back at my stats I was ecstatic when I lost 4st .. but each and every stone lost makes me more happy than I could have ever dreamed ..

I did try a pair of size 20 boot cut jeans on in Yours clothing shop yesterday , and was really disheartened when I couldn't get them up my hips , I didn't want to try a larger size on .. so this has given me another boost.

We can and we do find an inner strength that will push us forward ladies !
Have a wonderful day .. ( huggssss )
Mindy
Xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Try Bon marche for jeans as they have a fab fit

That's wonderful Mindy, what a lovely early Crimbo pressie, you'll be in those size 20 in no time at all xx :bestwishes:

Well I didn't fall off the wagon as such , just had one door open and foot hanging out :)
Lots of red wine drunk along with brandy and babycham , Martin Asti ,
Black Forest gateau that I made myself , it was awesome !
Hit a 1/4 tin of celebration chocc and went at them like a pig in a trough ! Christ I got the shakes after that little binge !
Cheese , wow , lots of cheese and crackers ..
It huge meals at any time but lots of grazing ..
Put on 5lbs !
But this morning I'm back on track , hopefully . Got my porridge with blueberries and seeds .. feels nice to get back to ordinary days ..
how did we all get on over Xmas ?

You are funny Mindy Glad you have had a lovely time, gateau sounds amazing, I will brave the scales on Friday but I'm certain I've gained too, I have eaten far too much and a lot of sweet things I will get back on track, I have to get back on track no question about that, I need a tool to help me so must work towards that goal. X

Wow Mindy well done on your 7 stone loss! Don't focus on the gain - get back on it and you know it will be gone in no time!

Think to how much worse Christmases were before!!! This one wasn't that bad!

Wow Mindy well done on your 7 stone loss! Don't focus on the gain - get back on it and you know it will be gone in no time!

Think to how much worse Christmases were before!!! This one wasn't that bad!
Well done on your loss. :) :banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:.

Hope you are ok and not avoiding us because you put some weight on??

Hi Mindy, been missing your messages, is everything ok lovely X

Hi guys ! So sorry I've been missing .. my iPad was messing about and then I got that damn flu etc etc ..
I'm ok ..
At beginning of Dec I had lost my 7st .. the lead up to Xmas i found extremely tempting to say the least ! I felt those old bad habits taking hold of me .. all that beautiful Xmas packaging on the bad foods .. like an old lover calling my name ..
I ate 6 mince pies in one sitting with a latte :( .. I just couldn't stop , no matter what my head was saying inside , the hands just kept feeding the mouth .. I didn't eat anything else that day as I was disgusted with myself ...
I make a food hamper up for my girls at Xmas , something I've always done since they left home .. full of homemade goodies and spent Xmas at mybyoungests house ..
This year I made Black Forest Gateaux.. Mary Berrys recipe .. omg it's so good ! So that was another trouble maker in my life .. Xmas eve I had a small slice , felt ok .. But xmas morning I woke early thinking of the gateau! Seriously drooling on my pillow .. and I crept through the house and sat in the silence with a big piece of it , eating it like a thief ! Washed and dried the bowl and put it away so no one would know .. WTF !
In company over the Xmas period , when I've been out with friends and family I eat for my band and behave perfectly.. A true angel with my halo band .. But when alone I've been seriously fighting old addictions ..
Xmas has knocked me for 6 to be honest .. Alcohol has been consumed also ...
I put on 6lbs in total and once I got past New Year's Eve I then laid low with that damn flue thingy .. again , that made me want comfort food .. A hug from 10 biscuits went down my throat , along with a large piece of cheesecake .. and then stew and cheesy dumplings ! All those foods your body cries for when your not feeling well ..
Its taken me a few weeks to get my head together to be honest .. I've spent the last week or so seriously fighting with myself ..
I've not gone of the rails badly I feel .. but I've definitely derailed a little ..

I belong to a group on Facebook as well and someone posted .. Why do we treat food as a treat ?
Isn't that a good question .. why ? Why when we've lost a few pounds do we say to ourselves ' I've done well this week I can have a tub of ice cream as a treat ' .. so why do we reward ourself with the very thing that's making us miserable ...
Laughable really isn't it .. we don't reward children for bad behaviour, so why do we reward ourself as an adult ?

Anyway , I've managed to drop the weight I've put on and I'm back to dead on 7st loss .. .. I'm back on track and writing everything down and steering clear of bad food .. easier now that the Xmas marketing has gone from the shelves !

I'm hoping to hit the massive 100lbs loss next week !

well done sweetheart....stay strong hunni its a tricky time (i speak for experience) get back on the rails...... the longer your off the harder it gets..........AND its a tough old fight revisiting numbers......

Stay strong sister x x x x x
congrats on those scales :) cant wait to see the big 100 x x x x x

It gets harder as you go along..you need to keep focused and work that band..naughty foods go down so well!!!! Work of the devil. Glad you are back with us x

Welcome back Mindy x

Back