• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Good luck Greencheeks

Sending you lots of good vibes x

Out at home and feeling much better thanks everyone!

How are my surgery buddies doing, anyone else left to have an op yet?

Iv got my surgery tomorrow! Got to be at the hospital for 10am which means leaving at 7... I'm so nervous I just want it over with now

Iv got my surgery tomorrow! Got to be at the hospital for 10am which means leaving at 7... I'm so nervous I just want it over with now

Best of luck for tomorrow, start of the new you!

Exciting day for you xx

all the best Kirsty

My gastric sleeve is the 22nd August in the UK. Start pre op diet on Friday. Good luck everyone! Anyone else going to Spire Roding hospital?

I had my initial consultation there with the prof, but had my rny on the 21st at the BMI Alexandra. Am now recuperating. Hope yours went well.

I had my initial consultation there with the prof, but had my rny on the 21st at the BMI Alexandra. Am now recuperating. Hope yours went well.
how are you getting on? I think today I feel an improvement, eating better, moving better but still painful! Op was 22nd, good luck x

Nice to see you here again Isabella. Congrats on reaching the loser's bench :)

Same to all other August oppers, pre and post op. Best of luck !

Back