• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Wow we've all done fab someone needs to add up and combine our total weight to date bet it's not far off a size of a person lol xxx well done everyone should be so proud we made a choice to get our lives back finally some control I for one feel like I've been given a new chance at life means the world to see that I'll finally get off me BP meds we all have our own reasons but tbh it's that bloody food addiction I think being fat / overweight what ever your chosen phrase is like a prison sentence your trapped and there's no way to get out you can't escape the draw of food I really am now disgusted with the amount I used to eat it was sheer gluttony but at the time food was my friend it made me feel lovely and comforted but it was all wrong doomed from the start here's to us continuing to be LOSERS XXXX

Well am sad 6 off us I've sort of done it on not inc Kirsty and excited and nervous as can't see her losses we've lost a whooping 142 ish lb wow

Well am sad 6 off us I've sort of done it on not inc Kirsty and excited and nervous as can't see her losses we've lost a whooping 142 ish lb wow

I've lost 38lb since 23rd July.

We are amazing peeps :)

So 180 lbs that's under 13 stone just need Kirsty's weightloss how fab that's a whole person and prob a toddler lol x

So 180 lbs that's under 13 stone just need Kirsty's weightloss how fab that's a whole person and prob a toddler lol x

180lb is my goal weight which is just over 25 BMI.... :)

180lb is my goal weight which is just over 25 BMI.... :)
love it well am looking to get to 10 stone so not fussed how long it takes as I think patience will be the name of the game lol what was ya start weight mine was 147kg so 23 stone am about over 19 stone 8 lb ish xxx good luck let's keep posting as it really helps us all xxx

Thanks folks that makes me feel so much more positive,19 days til I get my seat on the infamous losers bench, and am pooping it. But reading your posts Spurs me on. Thanks again x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

love it well am looking to get to 10 stone so not fussed how long it takes as I think patience will be the name of the game lol what was ya start weight mine was 147kg so 23 stone am about over 19 stone 8 lb ish xxx good luck let's keep posting as it really helps us all xxx

My start was 139k so 22st. I am 19st 1 I think.

You are doing amazingly well!!

Hey folks. I wss 10th August and just seen this thread was looking for an August thread. I am 4 weeks out and eating mush. Struggled with pain since day 1 cos liquid meds are foul. Cant wait to be on solids just to take some tablets lol. lost 34 lbs since began with Lsd. Decided to stop weighing myself now as I will become obsessed. Congratulations everyone on our losses and our bravery.

welcome

Morning everyone, it's my weigh day today, another 1.2kg gone . Total of 12.4kg, 3 weeks today from surgery. That's a loss of 27.3lb. Since LSD start 5 weeks ago. My current target was to be under 100kg but I am exactly 100kg lol! So hopefully next week :) I don't have a long term target.

Morning everyone, it's my weigh day today, another 1.2kg gone . Total of 12.4kg, 3 weeks today from surgery. That's a loss of 27.3lb. Since LSD start 5 weeks ago. My current target was to be under 100kg but I am exactly 100kg lol! So hopefully next week :) I don't have a long term target.

Well done niccie that's amazing. Weigh in day for me is Monday and Thursday (and sometime everyday in between lol) and I am not looking forward to it as I put on a little this week (no idea how ...) fingers crossed.

Back