• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Great job vain I loose 1 - 1.4kg typically a week but I'm down to 15st 2 now, smallest I've been my whole 18 years of marriage!
wow nic I'd love to be 15 stone it's bloody hard work people that say this is the easy cheat option need there heads testing I think it's one of the hardest things I have done physical but most of all emotionally xx

Hi Vain just caught up with your story! You are doing amazing! I had a band Feb 28th and I have lost 4.5 stone, currently at a stall but the main thing is I am not gaining! Every so often, the body readjusts to all the changes we make. Good luck Sophina soon be you! Xx
ah thanks sophina you've done amazing and a stalls not bad it's not a gain : ) I think stall are gonna be part of this journey xxx

Vain, some of my family didn't agree . No it isn't easy... You'll soon be 15 stone x
well Hun people and family can be like that but it's the most bravest thing we could do gain control of our bodies and get our lives back never easy ever xx

18 kg lose so far now 18.8 stone can't believe am this weight not been this for years x

Fantastic news, this thread is so inspirational. Having my one week surgiversary today celebrating with chicken soup lol. It's great to know it will all be worth it xxxx

Fantastic news, this thread is so inspirational. Having my one week surgiversary today celebrating with chicken soup lol. It's great to know it will all be worth it xxxx
ah thank you it's a very hard road and worth it in the end I started at 23 stone feels better with weight off life's getting back to how it should be and congrats on 1 week surgiversary xx

8 weeks today since surgery and 16kg gone for good.

Weighed today, 17kg lost (including pre op), 6.5 weeks post surgery. Start tap dancing today ?

Off out tonight first time since op crisis nothing fits all to big gonna look like sack off s**t lol

Hi, mine is 18 August , in the Czech Republic, I am struggling with lipotrim now to try and loose 10lb before surgery what sort of procedure are you having done, I hope to have a roux en y bypass .
hello, I am thinking of going to Czech too. Who did you book it with. Would you recommend the company

So I put a top on that I love far to baggy but hey ho went out had lunch back home bra of my lad says God ya boobs look well droopy the joys of weight loss and honest teenagers mortified : 0

Back