• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

Thanks Steph, I definately think it was the right thing to update us honestly.

Liz I hope you do get to see her today & pass on all of our best wishes.

Charis, there's alot of love here for you lovely lady, stay strong & you will get thru this. xxx

Reactions: Bev
Still thinking of you Charis and keep checking for updates. May your faith, and your familys faith keep you all strong at this time when you need it most. xxx

Prayers for Charis xxx

Prayers as Always for our Precious Sister Charis... I have kept thinking of you through the night and saying prayers to help you on your way... our voices will be heard and we wish you strength on your journey... I know you believe in the power of Prayer...

Love you Charis xxx

Sending my best wishes and big hugs to Charis for a speedy recovery and thanks to all for the updates xxx

Thinking of you and your family today Charis, I hope the power of prayer is helping you along and you are feeling a little better today XXXXX

Charis will remain in our thoughts and prayers.

im just having my lunch then i shall be on my way to the hospital to visit for 2 oclock, i shall update later on my return xxx

Thank you Liz and looking forward to hearing from you later. Sending our love to Charis as always and thank you again xxx

Thanks Liz, cant wait for an update on Charis......please tell her how we are all pulling together for her recovery (HUGS) XX

Thanks for the updates. I've only just caught up with last nights and today's updates. I'm very upset, very tearful but I have faith she will be ok in the end. Surely they wouldn't have taken her off ICU if she were in any danger?

I can't really imagine what her poor hubby and family are going through but my hubby would be distraught if it was me.

Thinking of them all.

Hi everyone, Charis is feeling alot better today compared with how she felt last night, shes still in a fair bit of pain and still on the morphine but she says she has no regrets and still would go through being bypassed again, i spoke to Mr Balupuri and he said he had repaired a leak that was caused through the back pressure of a hernia, he says Charis will be ok but will be staying in hospital at least another week, i will be popping back again on Wednesday afternoon to see how shes getting along, she says thankyou for all the well wishes from the lovely people on this forum xxxx

Back