• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

Thank Goodness... we can relax a little now... thank you very much Liz.

That is sounding very positive and you did very well to speak with Mr Balpuri too!

If you feel that there is anything that I can do or send onto Charis, I would be delighted to help in any way... in the meantime... I am praying for my friend and wishing her well...

Thank you so much again,

Love and hugs xxx

Last edited:
Oh wow, Im in floods of tears! Ive not allowed myself to cry over Charis as I thought it was being defeatest and not supporting her enough but now I know shes on the mend Im soooooo relieved. Thanks Liz for the update, it might not look like it at the minute but you just made my day :D XXX

Thank you so much Liz for being there for her and letting us know how she is getting on...sounds like we can all breathe a sigh of relief for her and her family now :)

Hi Liz, Thank you so much for the update. Charis is a very special person and clearly I'm not the only person that thinks so. Am so glad to hear that she is a little brighter today. Please do keep letting us know how she is getting on. xxx

That is such a relief...thank you for the update. Sending Charis best wishes and more comfortable days to come x x

So relieved to hear the news Liz - thanks to you for keeping us informed. Big Hug for Charis x

Thank you all for your updates. I've just returned from a few days away and was shocked to read this thread. My thoughts are with Charis & her family.

Good 2 hear that she is starting her road too recovery - Wishing you all the very best and thanks for all the updates. x x

thanks Liz

thank goodness for that i am so pleased she is on the road to recovery, i will try to get in to see her in the next few days

I am so pleased to hear that Charis is feeling a bit better. It must be such a releif to her family.

Liz and Steph, thank you for for keeping us informed.

I am looking forward to when Charis is back on hear and I can get to know her. Being new Ive just followed the news but from what everyone has said she sounds like an amazing inspirational woman.

You are still in my prayers Charis, best wishes for speedy recovery xxxx

oh im so glad to be reading this thanx for the update liz i will continue to pray for her well done charis you keep fighting huni lv n hugs lin.xx

A very big PHHHHEEEEWWW! What good news to come home to after a day's work. Sounding so much more positive and glad Charis still has no regrets and most importantly is starting to feel better. Thank you Liz for the update thank goodness you can visit Charis and reassure us all. Lots of love and hugs to you Charis xx

Back