• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2015 Surgeries

Ok ok .....I will get my partner to take photos and I will put a before and after photo on in terms of weight loss, though my hair on the before photo is similar to what it is now.

Ruth

I left you a visitor message, lol I never knew they existed on DMs. That is my reason for the late reply. Only saw it by chance. :)

Can't see your message chrissy. Where can I find it?

Have posted some photos in my pictures and albums section, though I couldn't seem to get them in the order I wanted. The graduation photo is my before photo and the rest were all taken this week.

Can't see your message chrissy. Where can I find it?
If you are in a browser and not the app you just click on my avatar .. A screen should come up.. Thats where you already left me a message :)

Have posted some photos in my pictures and albums section, though I couldn't seem to get them in the order I wanted. The graduation photo is my before photo and the rest were all taken this week. ?

Ooo look at those dimples. What a difference missus , well done. :)

Just a quick question to you ladies with experience. I've got long hair and if I'm going to lose so much of it, should I chop it off now in advance? I don't mind just thought I'd ask. If I do it now I could donate it to make a wig? Does everyone lose it? Thanks

How would you feel about chopping it?
I had Bob length permed hair and loads fell out, I lost half the volume.
It will take time to come back and that's if it does! I read threads from ladies who said that they had a real thick head full of hair and even a year post op it hadn't come back. It showed before and after pics but even the after pics showed thick lovely hair.
I had a trim initially in June and then just had it cut short cos it might never come back thick enough for a perm and it look thin and not good!
Now I wish I'd just cut it short sooner as I looked a mess as I was advised not to have chemicals on it whilst it was falling out.
Donating your hair would be lovely thing!

Thanks for your reply, I think I might chop it off then, it might grow back one day lol! It's only hair x

I would see how it goes. Eat loads of protein and you can get shampoos that are meant to help. I think some people take Biotin as well. Mine was chin length , too short to tie up so it showed more, you might get away with it with longer hair

I would see how it goes. Eat loads of protein and you can get shampoos that are meant to help. I think some people take Biotin as well. Mine was chin length , too short to tie up so it showed more, you might get away with it with longer hair
I hadn't thought of that, thank you! X

It seems a shame to cut it all off, as Siana says you may get away with it. You think it's never going to stop but it does xx

grandchild! congratulations in advance. I am a late mum and at 52, my daughter is only 14 years old...

Crikey Tules good on you - teenage years to come!

On a long project so rest is unlikely, first grandchild due that week too but never say never....

Oh Siana try to join us - if only for a drink xxxx

Wow Cherub, what a difference you are looking great xxx

Went for a checkup today. 4 pounds of this roof out off, muscle mass up, overall very close only a few pounds but still shrinking! Bariatric nurse feels that I am doing so well that I don't need a fill at all, so that's no fill or band adjustment since February Feeling rather chuffed with myself X

Went for a checkup today. 4 pounds of this roof out off, muscle mass up, overall very close only a few pounds but still shrinking! Bariatric nurse feels that I am doing so well that I don't need a fill at all, so that's no fill or band adjustment since February Feeling rather chuffed with myself X

And so you should feel chuffed :) go girl.....still empty at 18 months post band here LOL struggling now but its all about getting the head back in the right space..... milk every bit of your honeymoon period x x x

Back