• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling a bit down today

:DI can totally understand where you are coming from .I have just been ill and have been in tablets to which makes feel just awful,so you do end up picking at stuff to make you feel better then you just can`nt stop!!! You will get back on track good luck!:D

Try not to be too disheartened. We are addicted to food and use food for comfort. You've had a couple of knocks and its normal that you've began using food again. July will be here before you know it hun, take care don't punish yourself to much xxx

Julie love the way you put it, love it !!!

well this monday is the start of my journey again ..... i start with the low cal healthy eating, and then im back to luton the 1st july for my pre op so i want to lose the 2 kilos i have put on .. and if i can also a bit more .. my op is on the 19th july . so this weekend is my last supper weekend ..lol i dont think i have done to bad in the 6 weeks i have been ill as i have only put on 5 lbs .. and that will be gone by the 1st ....,.

Just want to wish you good luck hun, I think I am doing the low cal diet too, maybe we could swap ideas on what to eat cos I haven't got a clue lol.
I need to get myself sorted too and stop eating the cr*p, like chocolate and crisps and buns, really need to stop it as otherwise the pre op diet is going to be really hard.
Let's hope we can both be good and stay on the straight and narrow, here's to our ops in July xxxxxxx

And a very very good luck from me too Sue...

You are always so supportive of the others, well now it's your turn girl. Go get your bypass and rock it big time xx

Best wishes and hope it all goes well today x

how many carbs

i have heard a lot of people saying they are on a low fat low carb pre op diet, can anyone tell me how many calories and how many carbs are you allowed on this diet as im going to try and do this one instead of themilk diet as the milk makes mefeel sick .

That's great - thanks for the update

Hope it all went well and that you will soon be at home resting and recovering x

having speedy relaxing recovery xx

tracey i will copy the sheet i have from my hossy and send it over to you if you like but please check with your hossy its ok though x

i want to do the low cal low carb diet from now untill 2 weeks before then go on the liquid if i can stick to it but wheni go to the hossy july 1st im going to ask them ifi can do it as i cant do the milk it makes mefeel sick

Back