• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling a bit down today

new date for op

i had a phone call from luton today and they have given me the 19th july for my surgery. i just hope this time i can make it. i think from now on im going to stay in my bed all wrapped up so i cant catch any colds ..lol i was so gutted when i had to cancel my op on the 17th may due to being to ill. well like i told the dr i have been fat for 22 years a couple more months wont kill me .. well i hope not ..lol so fingers crossed i will be on the losers bench in the next few weeks ......

Fantastic news, it won't take long to come around, we are in June next week :))
Wishing you all the best that this time it will all go ahead ok xxxx

That's brilliant. Not long at all xx

Second time lucky my lovely....

You'll start rocking in July, bring it on! xx

:)Great news:)
fingers crossed for 19 July

July is just around the corner & well done on the weight loss already :)

Excellent news. Are you with Mr Whitelaw or Mr Jain? You should be at home by the time I get there so won't be in together maybe bump into each other sometime at clinic.

photos from me as a child to the large adult i am now

when i look back at old pictures, it just seems so crazy at how i let myself go , i never realised i was so slim when i was a teenager i always saw myself as the fat kid, but i would love to get to that size again one day, i have posted a new photo album of me from child to adult, so i can look at back at them and see how much i have changed over the years.

You'll do it Tracey! Let your album be your inspiration, the new slim you will be out and about before you know it xx

Back