• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling a bit down today

Aw try and stay positive, I know its sooooo hard but they couold call you in next week! How gutted would you be if they did call on you soon and then said they couldnt do it as you had put weight on? Hopefully it wont be long for you and this nightmare will be a distant memory X :D

Tray, its no surprise that you have turned to the comfort blanket of food. I think most of us would have done the same in the same circumstances.

I know its easier said than done, but if you can try to stick to healthy eating until you are well, so that you are able to take a new date at the earliest opportunity. But dont be too hard on yourself. You have been very poorly. Give yourself a hug along with a gentle kick up the bum.

Take care x

Start afresh tomorrow hun. Don't let yourself get too down as you've had a lot to contend with this year all ready! Just take care and, with a bit of luck you will be on the loser's bench very soon. xx

tray, if it's any help, when my op was canceled i didn't have to go for another pre op appointment.

Hi hun i/m really sorry you had to cancel your op. I didnt realise when I commented on your recent post i just went off your signature xxx

Good positive thinking Tray, you can do this and the rewards in the end will be worth it.

need to stop eating

im so damn angry with myself . since i have been ill and on steriods i cant stop eating . i have also lost my taste buds so i keep trying foods to see if i can taste them . if im not carefull all the weight i had lost will go back on . i tell myself everyday right get a grip and get back on track, but i just cant. i only have a days worth of pills left so im hoping when they have gone i will be able to get back on track. or is the eating due to being so down that my op had to be cancelled as i was to ill to have it on the 17 th, that i have gone back to food for the comfort. i really need to get my arse in gear again but its becomming a total battle.:cry:

Really difficult times for your Tray and I can understand you eating. Why dont you try writing everything put in your mouth down.

You could write a diary on here, be really honest and perhaps we can help. Sometimes you think you are eating more than you are and it isnt that bad.

Have you got a new date yet? Big hugs hun, I know I would feel down too, so make sure you come on here for support.

Tray if you want to see if your taste buds are back lick it don't eat it!

Seriously, i think like me you are scared of losing your friend food and are having one last mad passionate love affair with it! Unfortunately you are now in a committed relationship with your surgeon and his team, stop cheating on them and yourself... Nothing you eat will taste as good as shopping in a trendy clothes shop for a regular size will feel....

You know you can do this, your one tough cookie, beat it xx

I love the way you phrase things sometimes Julie! ......... I agree Tray,,,,, youve done this once you can do it again.....X

I love the way you phrase things sometimes Julie! ......... I agree Tray,,,,, youve done this once you can do it again.....X

Aww thanks Dotty.....

I love this site, always guaranteed there's someone who can help you with words of wisdom or experience whether they be pre or post op! Thank the lord someone pointed me towards it :)

Good luck to all on pre ops, you can beat it xx

Hi Tray, I can understand totally where you are coming from,, as had to have a course of 2 strong antibiotics for a week, which made me feel awful, furry tongue etc, and I too was eating to try and make myself feel better. Also I have the problem now of getting back on track and being good before my op. Difficult times, but hopefully we can get back on the straight and narrow before putting any weight back on xxxx

Come on Tracey you can do it. Although I have had a few not so good days myself but I am determined I am going to get this op. We could still end up having the op at the same time. Hopefully you will get a date very soon and it will give you something to focus on.

Back