• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Found this pic from the portfolio that I had done. I am signed with a modelling agency (I know, Naomi Campbell, step aside lol:8855:)

Well this picture has removed any doubts I had. This was at my biggest and I never EVER want to get there again:eek:

I cant wait to have my bypass :D

Sophie - you need to put a current photo up here to show everyone just how far you've come so far, pre-bypass. You truly are a shining star.

Sophie - you need to put a current photo up here to show everyone just how far you've come so far, pre-bypass. You truly are a shining star.

Thank you Cathi :D You are lovely. That is such a sweet thing to say. I will find one :)

Managed to get a couple of recent pictures :) Need to get a full length ones where I am not wearing a long dress lol :)

Weighed today and have lost the 8lbs gained during birthday. Even with my couple of cupcakes. So happy days lol

Attachments

• IMG00775-20111120-1650.jpg
    IMG00775-20111120-1650.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG00713-20111028-2205.jpg
    IMG00713-20111028-2205.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 48
Perfect!
I just wanted others who haven't met you to know how far you've come. Well done on losing that birthday gain. (My ww leader says treat it like a jelly and get it off before it sets!)

You really are a gorgeous woman. Think I'd fancy you if I were that way inclined. Boys - I'm not - don't worry - you haven't missed the boat!!!!

Have a good losing week.

pictures are awesome SOphie - get you! and that's pre-op! Wow! xxx

Perfect!
I just wanted others who haven't met you to know how far you've come. Well done on losing that birthday gain. (My ww leader says treat it like a jelly and get it off before it sets!)

You really are a gorgeous woman. Think I'd fancy you if I were that way inclined. Boys - I'm not - don't worry - you haven't missed the boat!!!!

Have a good losing week.

Now that is a compliment Cathi!!!! :) That means a lot to me chick. It is sometimes hard to appreciate how far you have come until you look at old pics lol

pictures are awesome SOphie - get you! and that's pre-op! Wow! xxx

Thanks Ryan, your friendship and support means a lot to me xxx

Really looking forward to seeing you both at support group again :) xxx

Managed to get a couple of recent pictures :) Need to get a full length ones where I am not wearing a long dress lol :)

Weighed today and have lost the 8lbs gained during birthday. Even with my couple of cupcakes. So happy days lol
oh sophie you really are a stunner honey, gawjus :) xxx

wow id be more than happy if I looked like that! your gorgeous!
Just shows we must all see ourselves very differently to how others do eh

Oooh Sophie ... didn't know you are a mogel :D:D knew you were beautiful, just didn't know you were famous :D:D Sorry not been around for a few days due to having a nasty virus & not having the energy to post, but I am back now.
Fab photo's, sunshine. You won't be long now before you get a letter, mwah xxx :):)

oh sophie you really are a stunner honey, gawjus :) xxx

Thats really nice of you to say Caren :) One day I hope I will be able to see it too (((hugs))) xxx

wow id be more than happy if I looked like that! your gorgeous!
Just shows we must all see ourselves very differently to how others do eh

Whatever foxy lady! lol

We don't see ourselves as others see us. I see someone who should have looked after her body. Hard to see past that :( One day maybe :)

Oooh Sophie ... didn't know you are a mogel :D:D knew you were beautiful, just didn't know you were famous :D:D Sorry not been around for a few days due to having a nasty virus & not having the energy to post, but I am back now.
Fab photo's, sunshine. You won't be long now before you get a letter, mwah xxx :):)

lol!!!!! The agency took me on for my size. They provide models and characters for TV's and magazines. I think I will be dropped soon, as I am loosing jobs for not being the size I was when I was signed lol

Thank you for the lovely compliment xxx

Glad you are getting better Twink. The forum was not the same without your starlight to brighten it xxx

Thanks for being lovely ladies (and gent lol) xxx

Gawjus pics Hun ;) uve dun amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tray3004 said:
Gawjus pics Hun ;) uve dun amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you very much :) Hard to appreciate at times. But don't feel like as much of a man mountain, so something must be going well lol xxx

Magsy said:
Fuffs you are one pretty lady x

Aaww Magsy. Been sitting here in an introspective mood. That one line made me want to smile an cry at the same time.

Thank you very much chick (((hugs)))

You might be big in the pic but you are BEAUTIFUL .... Xxx

Minoots said:
You might be big in the pic but you are BEAUTIFUL .... Xxx

That's very sweet of you to say :) Hopefully one day I will look at it that way too :)

Well today I took Evans gift cards I had for my birthday (hopefully this will be the last year lol) and bought a lovely coat. Size 22. I nearly cried last year when I couldn't even squeeze into a 26. 28-30 was more comfortable.

I wore my new coat straight away :) like a kid lol

It's just a little thing, but had made me smile.

Still nothing in the post. But not overly stressing. Life must go on :)

Still nothing in the post.

But did get a surprise out of the blue tax rebate from 07-08

I cried!! (I know, normal me lol)

But have been worrying about Xmas. My business isn't doing very well, so money is an issue. So Santa can be a bit mire generous now :D

Not well this afternoon. My gallstones have had an unexplainable grumble and my hernia has been very painful. Just had to massage it back (umbilical hernia and another above it)

Anyway, I am still happy despite them! :D

Back