• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Thanks Twink. Got to claim on my insurance once again lol. It's getting a bit silly now lol

It's what it is for, honey :( + screen breakage on phones is the nature of the beast, they should be sturdier. My daughter keeps dropping her's down the loo :( Keep's it in her back pocket of her jeans & voila .... there it goes again, lol xxx :)

Fluffs, I hope that you had a stunning day on Friday and that the year ahead is going to be your best ever. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

:553: :553: :553: :553: :553: :553: :553: :553:

TwinkleTwinkle said:
It's what it is for, honey :( + screen breakage on phones is the nature of the beast, they should be sturdier. My daughter keeps dropping her's down the loo :( Keep's it in her back pocket of her jeans & voila .... there it goes again, lol xxx :)

I have done that once before as well :s and you are right. It's what it's for :)

Minoots said:
Fluffs, I hope that you had a stunning day on Friday and that the year ahead is going to be your best ever. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

:553: :553: :553: :553: :553: :553: :553: :553:

Thanks Minoots!!!!! I have had an amazing weekend and know in my heart this year will be wonderful!! Xxx

djdave said:
new screan on ebay about 25 quid

My insurance is just £15 admin charge and won't invalidate my warranty. If I had no insurance I would defo order a screen :)

Well it's been a weekend of cake, chocs people bought me, meal, alcohol and loads of dancing. Hoping the dancing cancels everything out lol

Got in about 4.25am. It was amazing night went in the largest stretch hummer in Europe :D Then an amazing long yellow hummer to get to the bar after our meal. Then danced ALL night. My booty had a life of it's own lol (more than it's usual gravity defiance lol)

Really feel my birthday went amazing :)

Now to look at the weight gain damage and rectify it lol

So thrilled to hear what a fantastic time you have had Sophie .
Hope the damage wasn't too bad , but let's face it , you are only 30 once hunni xx

Well it's been a weekend of cake, chocs people bought me, meal, alcohol and loads of dancing. Hoping the dancing cancels everything out lol

Got in about 4.25am. It was amazing night went in the largest stretch hummer in Europe :D Then an amazing long yellow hummer to get to the bar after our meal. Then danced ALL night. My booty had a life of it's own lol (more than it's usual gravity defiance lol)

Really feel my birthday went amazing :)

Now to look at the weight gain damage and rectify it lol
im sooooooo glad you had a great weekend honey, woop!!! :) xxx

hiya fuffs glad your birthday went well. xxxxx sorry to hear about your phone. xxx

pandora said:
So thrilled to hear what a fantastic time you have had Sophie .
Hope the damage wasn't too bad , but let's face it , you are only 30 once hunni xx

I keep looking at the scales and thinking in a minute lol

But whatever it is I am proud of every pound as it represents the best birthday ever!!

And I know I can get it off.... So happy days!!

And thanks Pandora :) xxx

Caren said:
im sooooooo glad you had a great weekend honey, woop!!! :) xxx

Thanks Caren!!! It was the best! Xxx

lyndajoan said:
hiya fuffs glad your birthday went well. xxxxx sorry to hear about your phone. xxx

Thanks Lynda. It was one of my best birthdays ever :) On Thursday it looked like it wouldnt be. But it all came together.

My son hasn't even got chicken pox either. It's just in his hands at the boots pharmacist said it was just a viral reaction to him being unwell. So my other half was able to come out in the end!!! :)

Well its another morning when I am in Nuneaton and not Birmingham. So no checking the post until I get home later. Really hope I get the letter this week.

I know the lady at bariatrics said call at the end of this week. But I know that I could still be told they don't know yet. So letter God, if you are listening, please post my funding confirmation! Lol

Well its another morning when I am in Nuneaton and not Birmingham. So no checking the post until I get home later. Really hope I get the letter this week.

I know the lady at bariatrics said call at the end of this week. But I know that I could still be told they don't know yet. So letter God, if you are listening, please post my funding confirmation! Lol

Aw Fuffs ... you know the deal with Monday hospital post :( But maybe tomorrow :):):):) xx

I know :) I wont get my hopes up to have a letter. There wasnt one when I was last there sat morning. So there wont be one today.

I dont spend my whole time thinking about it. Just nearly lol

As I turned 30 it was one of the first things that came into my mind first. So I believe in my heart, all will be well :)

Put a date of say next Friday in your mind so that if it comes before then you are surprised !! lol..

I always try and do that so that I am not disappointed at the time

xxxx

Yay, its nice pressing 'like' lol....I use the iphone app so often now, I miss it lol

Good idea Minoots...I hoped it would be here for 25th November. So now I will focus on 2nd December. Thats when I am suppose to phone the hospital back if I havent heard anything :)

Got both kids off school today :( This cough ain't going nowhere :(

On a brighter note, the school headteacher phoned me this morning to say I have been elected in as a parent governor. So I am very happy :)

Still no letter from the hospital. Though my post usually comes after 11am.

Just got back from Nuneaton and there was a thick letter from the hospital.

Opened it shaking and they have sent the 6 month appointment I had last week with the same questionnaire for 19th December!!! Grrrrrrr!

I actually cried! :( how sad is that?

Back