• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

pandora

finding my way again !
Hey hun , sounds like you are doing well now ....... about time you moved your diary , you're not pre op any more lol xx

vikkib

glad to hear your feeling ok fuffs ...it so good to hear you sounding so upbeat ....xxx

mrsfarm2000

Am so pleased that everything went smoothly for you Sophie. I still haven't been re-dated but am optimistic it will be May sometime.
Gerlinde x

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
Hey Sophie,

Great to have you on the other side now. Hope all goes well and you get home soon.

Xxx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
sending you healing tonight lovely xxx

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
pandora said:
Hey hun , sounds like you are doing well now ....... about time you moved your diary , you're not pre op any more lol xx

I have thought about that lol. But worried. As there seems so many Fuffs threads about lol.

Maybe I should officially say bye to my pre op diary now and ask everyone kindly to follow me to a post op diary :D

Really hope you get dated soon MrsFarm. They are doing ops 6 days a week now instead of 4. So fingers crossed!!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. It's all the love and support that has gotten me through this.

So I now declare my pre op diary officially CLOSED.

I have loved it :D

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
My pleasure. I loved this diary :D xxx