• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

I was really really addicted to sugar and now can't stand even the tiniest taste of something with sugar. Sugar free treats still taste good. I have severe dumping syndrome. It takes next to nothing to make me REALLY sick. I was hoping for that though to break my sugar habit. I feel so much better without it! But, my brain still tries to tell me I want it sometimes. I just have to remember that my sugar free stuff tastes just as good.... And it won't be ruining my weight loss!

Newmelani said:
I was really really addicted to sugar and now can't stand even the tiniest taste of something with sugar. Sugar free treats still taste good. I have severe dumping syndrome. It takes next to nothing to make me REALLY sick. I was hoping for that though to break my sugar habit. I feel so much better without it! But, my brain still tries to tell me I want it sometimes. I just have to remember that my sugar free stuff tastes just as good.... And it won't be ruining my weight loss!

Well done!

And I hope to dump too (that sound wrong, no matter how many times I say it lol)

Well done!

And I hope to dump too (that sound wrong, no matter how many times I say it lol)
i really hope i dump too, but not very likely with a sleeve xxx

Dumping is part the reason I chose bypass , I want that threat in the back ground xx

Dumping is part the reason I chose bypass , I want that threat in the back ground xx
yeah, id have a bypass if i could afford it xxx

Hunni , a sleeve is better than nothing , we all have to work with the tool we are given , hugs xx

Hunni , a sleeve is better than nothing , we all have to work with the tool we are given , hugs xx
yep, im sure gonna work with my sleeve, just want to hurry up now lol xxx

I thought like that too , but once I had the date I was like " no I need more time " lol can't win eh xx

i really hope i dump too, but not very likely with a sleeve xxx

My sleever mate dumps on sugar items. You might too!

yep, im sure gonna work with my sleeve, just want to hurry up now lol xxx

Do you know when you are having it now Caren? xxx

Do you know when you are having it now Caren? xxx
no :( my mum is selling her garage, bless her :) she phoned me last night and said someone is interested in it, so ive got everything crossed lol xxx

Caren said:
no :( my mum is selling her garage, bless her :) she phoned me last night and said someone is interested in it, so ive got everything crossed lol xxx

What a wonderful lady :) fingers crossed the person wants it :)

I am feeling a lot more energetic today. I have danced and exercised to music already this morning.

Was nice to dance in front of a full length mirror and feeling liberated. I dont need to hate my fat anymore as it will be much reduced over the next year :D

There was a couple of tears when I felt that sense of freedom. I guess we don't realise how hard we are on ourselves until we let go of some of it.

I cant wait to let go of more as the weight comes off.

I think I have lost 8lbs on my pre op so far. But I had gained 6lbs in the couple of weeks before, so not surprised with 8lbs. I am happy though, as today is the start of day 4 of my pre op and no cheating :)

I am feeling a lot more energetic today. I have danced and exercised to music already this morning.

Was nice to dance in front of a full length mirror and feeling liberated. I dont need to hate my fat anymore as it will be much reduced over the next year :D

There was a couple of tears when I felt that sense of freedom. I guess we don't realise how hard we are on ourselves until we let go of some of it.

I cant wait to let go of more as the weight comes off.

I think I have lost 8lbs on my pre op so far. But I had gained 6lbs in the couple of weeks before, so not surprised with 8lbs. I am happy though, as today is the start of day 4 of my pre op and no cheating :)
its great to see you so happy sophie :) yay :) xxx

Good for you hunni , can't wait for that feeling of liberation :) xx

I guess for some it comes after the op. I love just knowing it will be gone. Thats give me a high lol

We are all going to be optimised and beautiful! :D

Forgot to say, woke up with my mouth tasting like the bottom of a rabbits cage today...So YAY!!!! Ketosis is here!! Woohoo!! No more hunger!! Love it!! lol

Forgot to say, woke up with my mouth tasting like the bottom of a rabbits cage today...So YAY!!!! Ketosis is here!! Woohoo!! No more hunger!! Love it!! lol
yay smelly breath!! :D hahahahaha xxx

Back