• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

yay smelly breath!! :D hahahahaha xxx

Woohooo!!! Mouthwash addiction and breath spray use increases significantly lol

My letters have come today to confirm my surgeon, pre op and op date. I had to phone the admissions line and confirm my attendance.

Feels even more real now! :)

Just been shopping and bought toiletries for my hospital bag. I think other than dettol wipes, my bag is ready :)

Yippee!!

My letters have come today to confirm my surgeon, pre op and op date. I had to phone the admissions line and confirm my attendance.

Feels even more real now! :)

Just been shopping and bought toiletries for my hospital bag. I think other than dettol wipes, my bag is ready :)

Yippee!!
woohoo :) so exciting!!!!! me next! me next! lol xxx

Caren said:
woohoo :) so exciting!!!!! me next! me next! lol xxx

I really hope you are next! That would be awesome!

I'm late to this Sophie - but I just wanted to say 'Congratulations' and Good Luck!

I'm looking forward to both your journeys (you and Caren) because you are always so nice and supportive to others.

Loving the happy endings!!

Dinda said:
I'm late to this Sophie - but I just wanted to say 'Congratulations' and Good Luck!

I'm looking forward to both your journeys (you and Caren) because you are always so nice and supportive to others.

Loving the happy endings!!

Thank you!!! Really nice if you to say. I love happy endings too :) xxx

happy endings are great but this isnt an ending.... its the begining of your new life huni.... i cant wait for mine!!! eeeeeekkkkk xxxxxxxx

The surgery has helped me say goodbye to lots of unhappiness. Yes, every ending is a new beginning, but getting your date ends uncertainty.

Wait and see!

Tonibones10 said:
happy endings are great but this isnt an ending.... its the begining of your new life huni.... i cant wait for mine!!! eeeeeekkkkk xxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed its soon!!! Xxx

Dinda said:
The surgery has helped me say goodbye to lots of unhappiness. Yes, every ending is a new beginning, but getting your date ends uncertainty.

Wait and see!

Like the death card in the tarot pack. An ending for a new beginning. Always a positive new start. The relief to have my date is amazing!! Feels soooo good for the fight to be over :)

I'm so happy for you! Its great that things are finally going your way! The loser's bench has a spot with your name on it!!

Newmelani said:
I'm so happy for you! Its great that things are finally going your way! The loser's bench has a spot with your name on it!!

Thank you so much :) After the battles, hope a master engraver has done my name lol.

Today is the start of my 5th day on my pre op diet. Feel full of energy and happiness. Think I am 11lbs down now :D

Can't wait to weigh at my surgeons appointment next week for an accurate weight :)

How's the hunger?

Yvessa said:
How's the hunger?

Hardly any :) my milkshakes and 'cottage pie' have made me feel very satisfied. Ketosis is a very comfortable place to be where hunger is concerned.

I am actually enjoying the pre op diet at the moment. Can't promise it will stay that way. But one step at a time :)

How are you chick? X

Had an up and down evening emotionally. I am extremely happy I am having the op. Then I get tiny moments of stress or worry. I suppose as long as they remain small all will be well :)

Tonibones10 said:
I'm already getting that panic hun I'm terrified, I'm sure all will go well hun take care xxx

Lol it's easy to happen. I got it before my date. Now it's just more frequent and intense lol. And thanks lovely Toni :) xxx

Tonibones10 said:
It's going to happen when you have time to think about things lol :) xxx

Defo lol. Which is too often lol

Back