• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Caren said:
9 is fine lovely lady, brace yaself :D lol xxx

I will light a candle and meditate so I am extra receptive :)

I will be braced lol xxx

hope you feel more chilled honey, i know i do lol xxx

Caren said:
hope you feel more chilled honey, i know i do lol xxx

I feel sooo much better now thanks chick. I saw the symbols :D it was so relaxing and beautiful.

I lit a candle, a incense and played a Shiva mantra.

Just so lovely. Thank you so much Caren. Anything I can do I exchange, let me know :)

I feel sooo much better now thanks chick. I saw the symbols :D it was so relaxing and beautiful.

I lit a candle, a incense and played a Shiva mantra.

Just so lovely. Thank you so much Caren. Anything I can do I exchange, let me know :)
you saw the symbols? wow!!! im so happy to help honey, have a lovely day :) xxx

Not long now. I just wanted to say good luck for Friday as I won't have acces to a computer until I'm back home hopefully Friday night. xxx

Caren said:
you saw the symbols? wow!!! im so happy to help honey, have a lovely day :) xxx

Yeah! It was amazing! And bright colours. Yellow, orange and white :) I feel refreshed! Xxx

Nanny Og said:
Not long now. I just wanted to say good luck for Friday as I won't have acces to a computer until I'm back home hopefully Friday night. xxx

Thank you so much!!! Good luck to you also! I will be thinking of you xxx

28th..........

Mx

civvygit said:
28th..........

Mx

I can't quite believe it, but I am more than excited! Lol

Feeling very confident and happy now :D

4lbs of my 5lbs gain (last 2 days courtesy of totm) has gone and I feel a hell of a lot better :)

I am really happy right now :D

Fuffs just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow. I am sure we will all be thinking of you. You have been so supportive to everyone before you and such a big part of this forum. Will keep you in my prayers and look forward to hearing from you once you are feeling up to it. What time do you have to go in tomorrow? Will be following the fuffs journey part 2 in detail. 4 weeks til i can join you on that ever growing bench!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Sophie , there is a nice spot near me on the bench with your name on it , be great to hear when you arrive to claim it .
All the best sweetie xxxx

Sar2567 said:
Fuffs just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow. I am sure we will all be thinking of you. You have been so supportive to everyone before you and such a big part of this forum. Will keep you in my prayers and look forward to hearing from you once you are feeling up to it. What time do you have to go in tomorrow? Will be following the fuffs journey part 2 in detail. 4 weeks til i can join you on that ever growing bench!

Aaww thank you for your lovely words. I am so happy that being me appears to resonate with others. I love being on this forum. And those 4 weeks will speed by! I was told about my op 4 weeks ago. I blinked and I am here :D

Thanks Cheryl. You have been brilliant!!! Xxx

Not sure where Yvessa is. But she has been such a great friend, motivator, text buddy and shoulder. Just want to say a MASSIVE thank you xxx

Oh yeah, it's 8am I have to be there. Only 2 people on the list. One will go approx 8.45 and one after midday :D xxx

Fuffs said:
Oh yeah, it's 8am I have to be there. Only 2 people on the list. One will go approx 8.45 and one after midday :D xxx

Have you got far to travel? Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight, not sure I would!

Sar2567 said:
Have you got far to travel? Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight, not sure I would!

Only 15 mins away :) And still wide awake lol

tizzbo said:
Be thinking of you tomorrow. Fuffs new life day 1 x

Thank you so much :) xxx

Back