• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Sorry hunni work has been mega busy as I gear up to go on leave. Best of luck for tomorrow. Ask Ian to drop me a text when you are done and I'll op it on here

Yvessa said:
Sorry hunni work has been mega busy as I gear up to go on leave. Best of luck for tomorrow. Ask Ian to drop me a text when you are done and I'll op it on here

It's today chick. Thought you had copied it into the text from a post for yesterday lol xxx

sophie!!! ill be thinking of you today...i wish you all the best luck in the world...im so happy for you today....its going to be a great day i promise. my friends get married today, your having your op and i have an interview for a new job....

cant wait to hear from you after the surgery

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sophie!!! ill be thinking of you today...i wish you all the best luck in the world...im so happy for you today....its going to be a great day i promise. my friends get married today, your having your op and i have an interview for a new job....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
good luck with your interview missy :) xxx

Just updated Fuffs. Countdown thread and my pre op meltdown lol

Still waiting. But all is well.

Thank you so much for your support ladies xxx

And yeah, good luck with the interview!!!

thanks ladies....went well...just waiting to hear now *groan*

still thinking of you sophie....does anyone know what time she was due down? x

I think she said one person was going down around 9am the next around 1pm.. she was still on here around 11am so I think she was the second. If surgery takes a min of 4 hours then she will prob be under til around 5pm at the earlierst.. give 2-3 hours for sleep/recovery/talking to docs maybe? we may hear from her around 8pm or even not til tomorrow.

That's my deduction.

she was still around at 1.30 mate, says shes gonna be on a drip till Monday as she wont be able to drink xxx

Fingers crossed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/

Let us know When you hear about the job Hun. What is it for? Nosey aren't I?
Fuffs should be done and dusted by now. Another one of us on the losers bench at long last.

X

Just got home from work, and had to log on to see if there was any news of fuffs yet!! Have been thinking about her all day, and wondering how everything went!! Will keep checking back on this thread to see if there is any news later!!!

i neeeeed to know lol xxx

Fuffs has just texted me - she is feeling like she got hit by a bus but is okay!

Back