• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

FuturePerfect said:
Sophie - what were you doing online at 3:30 this morning!!! Glad everything went OK, and all goes well enough for you to be back with your boys early next week. Take advantage of all the pampering and looking after - it doesn't last long before you are 'just mum' again.

Couldn't sleep chick. On a none bariatrics ward. Not had any pampering at all. They are very in attentive on this ward.

Don't want to moan. Just a rubbish day :) xxx

The pampering doesn't start 'till you're back home Sophs! Have you seen Anita?

FuturePerfect said:
The pampering doesn't start 'till you're back home Sophs! Have you seen Anita?

No pampering for me then lol

Yeah. Spent the morning with Anita until she went for her op at 1.30. She is going on a different ward to me :(

Mrs Quiggle said:
Lovely to hear you're on the other side. Happy healing and lots of rest. xxx

Thanks Kate :) it is nice to have finally plonked my bum down in the losers bench lol xxx

Oh bless you!! sounds like your bum is firmly planted on the losers bench!!! from now on its losing all the way xxxxx

amanda577 said:
Oh bless you!! sounds like your bum is firmly planted on the losers bench!!! from now on its losing all the way xxxxx

I really hope so chick. It's really funny how I can still feel like I will be the one person who hardly loses anything lol

I am excited about the future though :) xxx

Heres to your journey to the new you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

flowerofshona said:
Heres to your journey to the new you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Dawn. It's very exciting! Feel happy to have been given this opportunity :) xxxxxxxx

Hope your day is going well hon.

HiddenBeauty said:
Hope your day is going well hon.

It's been a very hard day. Physically and emotionally. But I don't regret it one bit. Really happy to be on the losers bench :)

I am not out until Monday or Tuesday :(

My water drip has leaked into my arm and caused my wrist to blow up :( It's pretty painful!
Aw sorry to hear about the drip going wrong, it is very painful, have they put a cold compress on it? and also keep it up, that will help with the swelling. Hope you are well apart from that and be home soon. Take care Hx

Not long for me. i'm excited :) I think my only fear is it won't give me what I'm expecting and I will hate myself for putting myself through this.

I know that I shouldn't worry about the future, what will be will be whether I worry or not

afandou1999 said:
Aw sorry to hear about the drip going wrong, it is very painful, have they put a cold compress on it? and also keep it up, that will help with the swelling. Hope you are well apart from that and be home soon. Take care Hx

No cold compress and no advice what to do with it. It's an atrocious ward :(

Thank you for your kind words. Means a lot to me xxx

HiddenBeauty said:
Not long for me. i'm excited :) I think my only fear is it won't give me what I'm expecting and I will hate myself for putting myself through this.

I know that I shouldn't worry about the future, what will be will be whether I worry or not

I have that fear too lol. But it will in reality be amazing and we will be so happy we did it!

The days will go fast for you now Kitty :D

Gr8 to have you back hun!

Sorry you're not comfortable at the month but hopefully you'll be home in a couple of days and feeling better soon. Take it easy x

I really hope so chick. It's really funny how I can still feel like I will be the one person who hardly loses anything lol

I am excited about the future though :) xxx

I felt like that too Sophie. But Karl told me off and said if I stick to the rules I will loose weight. So I have and I have woo hoo! It will happen for you too. Just take a day at a time. Get over the op and don't worry about anything.

Hugs
X

Soooooooo...... This gas....... How does it come out, or shouldn't I ask? Mx

civvygit said:
Soooooooo...... This gas....... How does it come out, or shouldn't I ask? Mx

Up or down....i was told by the nurses that It can come out from both ways but up is much better. No one can bare the smelly ones. Sorry. If tmi.

Nice....... :)

Back