• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric band, My journey, the thruth, the whole thruth and nothing but the thruth

Hey hunny, aww don't beat yourself up about the pre-op l...I was supposed to do mine for 2 weeks but didn't start it properly until the week before my op and I was fine. But...as said before, we've got to be strong on the post op diet to allow our bodies to heal.

You can do it miserable, I am 4 days post-op...if I can do it, so can you. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. See you on the other side. Xxx

i agree with all these, chin up hun, let me know how u get on xxxx

also if u need ne thing jus holler xxx

Thanks everyone. Well I am up dressed packet ready to go... wish me luck! I ll let u know how I get on.

good luck, see you on the losers sofa soon x

Good luck. Take it easy ! Xx

Been told I am next .... oh god I wish I had my OH with me right now... so scared and want to go home but I ll be fine and ll be so glad I had it done. To a new and happier me well soon after I recovered as I am sure I won't be too cheery straight after. Ll log on later on

Good luck, not long now and you will be a post-opper. Don't panic, hope everything goes ok and speedy recovery.

Thinking about you! It'll be so worth it!!x

And please welcome the latest addition to our wonderful family :):):) yeah all done. And I don't know what they gave me but I feel great, sleeps like a baby, wake for 5 10 mns and feel great then go back to sleep. I was back in my room by quarter past 1. Had water and a cup of tea. So far so great. Make the most of it while it last. Right then back to sleep for a bit :)

So pleased it has gone so well for you hun, sleep well and heal fast xxxxx

Hurraaayyyy...You're done! Hope you're feeling ok. Let us know how you're getting on. xx

Not so great today. The gas don't seems to be moving away from my belly. Don't have the shoulder pains but my stomach is still very swollen and hard. Drinking plenty of pepermint tea and wind ease chew things moving about a lot but still not releasing it quick enough. Apart from that i am ok.

Back