• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anybody NOT told there husbands parters etc what there weight is..

I haven't told my husband!! x

no to telling husband - two year ago i lost 8 stone and it took me to 10 - she was like wow you must have been 18 stones then..... totally mortified so now havnt told him and wont!!! not until a get to goal that is then ill be telling everyone!!!!! hubby was in raf and went to afghan - i was on diet andlost the weight ready for him coming back - he was proper shocked! id lost 4 stone but only told him id lost 2!!!!!

I wouldn't admit to myself how much I weighed!! So no-one really knew except the hospital etc!!

Bu t numpty old me - had a rough idea - and wasn't telling anyone how gross I'd got.

Then I had the op!! and lost on my 2 pre-op diets (op cancelled first time) and when my mum-in-law asked how much I'd lost I said - then without thinking said what I weighed at the time - so had admitted what I was to start with!!.

Now I just say I've lost just over 13 st - wish it'd get to 13 1/2!! and am now a pound more than mum-in-law!!

SO be careful what you say - or you may inadvertently tell the world what you weighed

The most people who know my pre-op weight are on the forums I belong to!!

Hubby did know - I was 16 st when I met him and my biggest fear was him not wanting me when I got thin cos he likes his women curvy - bless him he says he'd rather I was alive!!

After 23 years I think I'll keep him!! :)

Angela xx

i would never even get on scales until i started my WLS journey and had no choice....i knew my scales at home didn't even go up to my weight pre-op.
I had no idea what my actual weight was until i went to my GP to request a referral and funding.

Now i have lost just over 6 stone...my scale at home work for me so i can keep track...I'm a weight i haven't been in about 10 years or more and i couldn't be happier.

I still don't tell people exactly what i weigh but most know what i have lost so far and a few know i want to lose at least 8 more lol

my hubby thinks he knows.... he guestimated 22 stones (aw bless!)... reality - around 24. I don't really care who knows; it would be impossible to pretend to be any lighter.

Haha !

My hubby knew, but we didn't talk about it. Now I tell anyone that will listen that I used to weigh 18stone!!

Rx

My hubby has always known what I weigh but then we've usually been dieting together.

Saying that, I tell everyone what I weigh. I do it to shame myself into losing the weight because people know just how overweight I am. It hasn't worked so far :sigh:

Back