• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hi Kirsty just to say have a fantastic Xmas in Lanzarote!! You have done well this year with your band..fingers crossed for more losses!!! X

Just wanted to do a wee pre Xmas post to say thank you to all of the brave people on this forum to decided to take control of their weight. Thank you for all the inspirational posts and photographs. Thank you for sharing your high and low points. And for supporting me through mine

I don't think I could have done this without this forum. I never feel alone on this journey

I miss and wonder about those who have disappeared and hope they are doing well

To those of you regulars who I have not seen for a while, I hope they are doing well and not struggling

I wish you and yours a wonderful special Christmas from the bottom of my heart

Thank you all xxxx

Happy Christmas to you Kirsty. Have a fab rest of your holiday. Xx

Hi guys. Have a lot of posts to catch up with

Had a 4.5lb gain :-(

Walked the North Third Resevoir this morning. It was cold and foggy but bracing so hope it will help shift a couple of lbs

New goal. Loss the 4.5lb by 31st December

Just about to entertain friends and family

Have a good day xx

A wee picture of my walk this morning So far fitbit steps 17,383 for the day

Attachments

• image-3620790734.jpg
    image-3620790734.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 46
God lanzarote isn't how I remember it!!!!

Don't worry about the gain! Hey I will let you know how my weight is going on Monday when I weigh in!!!
I've set a new target for next year too to work towards!

I hope you are having a great Xmas x

4.5lbs for a holiday is nothing Kirsty. It'll be gone in no time. X

Kirsty you look fabulous, that's no weight for a holiday.
Christmas only comes once a year, enjoy.
Have a lovely evening with your company.

Take care xx

Muscle rather than fat is different weighing..... Because how much excersizing you do, you can't now keep relying on scales my lovely, I used to run before back injury I was a skinny mini.... But weight really heavy..... Use measuring tape along side scales and you will see results by reading a different lot of data xxx

Back