• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

I once licked a Pringle when I was on Cambridge diet... Thought I'd chick that in to make you giggle x wine and crippies... Make it just those and nothing else and your in control my lovely. We all need a wind down and soup and chilli a blooming great idea to spoil your self with. That's a clever thing to do to keep yourself on the straight and narrow x

I've licked the odd Pringle or two as well.... We all have a guilty secret! :) .... Enjoy your wine and crisps Kirsty, it is bank holiday weekend after all, I have a packet of chocolate caramels winking at me! :)

Do enjoy your wine Kirsty, we are allowed to live a little too. When you get your strength up, you will pick up yourself and go ahead. Take care lovely.

I like licking Pringles too :) thought I was the only one!

There should be a support group for that - Pringle Lickers Anonymous.

My name is Suzie and I'm a Pringle licker - also known to have licked Doritos on occasion (hangs head in shame) ?

Is now the right time to admit I was a licker and spitter lol (sound very rude) haaaa I would lick .. Taste and spit in the bin when on diets. Torture or saviour on a diet who knows but it wasn't just Pringles lol....

God didn't food control me... I am so glad I've had surgery because now if I want a treat it's tiny. At the weekend and I no longer have to spit like some totthless redneck cowboy ha ha ha

I've never been a secret sucker..it's just a total waste of good food... I'm an all or nothing sort of girl!!

I wanted to be the 2000th post on your thread! How are you doing Kirsty? We've all got your back you know my love and I'm really looking forward to meeting up with some of you girls (and guys!) in June.

And on the subject of licking and spitting.....! Years ago I had pancreatitis and was nil by mouth for 2 weeks. I developed an obsession with coke and used to swish it round my mouth and then spit it out. I went through cans of it especially at night. I hate to think what it did to my teeth!

Hell bet your teeth were stinging and covered in fur!! But hey you only live once!! I've had no Pepsi max or diet come in 9 months since my op! Miss it..

Back