• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Glad surgery went well! xxxx :D xxx

Good to see ya back with us in fine fettle sweetheart :) so pleased it all went well ....lovely to see the morphine induced positive thinking LOL on the way up now WOOOHOOOO feet up and rest up....Hope Lindsay is doing ok too x x x x

Hope you lady bits not resembling kippers lol lovely to know your safe and well and look at all your well wishers abs supporters, your very loved missy!!!

Now rest up, look forward to go forward my lovely friend x

Good morning peeps. Finally......I slept - whew!

Lying in bed reading a book. 'The good girl'

Clean bed and dogs locked out the room - bliss. Though my wee staffy sat outside the bedroom door all night howling and throwing herself against the door it was heartbreaking. She spends most of the night curled into my tummy under the quilt normally and the Rotti is at my feet. The dogs are real sleep stealers! I would never HAV had then on the bed but my husband started it when I was visiting family in the U.S. One year and the habit has stuck much to my disgust!

Plan to get up, dressed and out for a 10 to 15 min walk today. And try to build up so I can get these awful stocking off lol

Weighed myself this morning -7lbs :) :)

Been in a liquid diet.

Now I have never got portion control under my belt. Never hit my sweet spot of restriction always been able to eat anything in any amount. I want to do this right this time round. It will be a while before I have good restriction as I only have 4ml n a 14 mill band right now. So I have ordered a bariatric plate from Amazon and will use it to control my portions because it is amazing how much I can pile on to a tea plate lol

Still feeling very hopeful today

Thanks for all the support guys xx

Hi Kirsty,
Glad you had a nice sleep - even without the dogs... I cannot sleep well without my dog on bed, love it!

7pounds already... great.
take care and enjoy your walk.
x

Took myself out for a half hour walk. Maybe a bit ambitious as I'm drenched in sweat. Had a bath changed my dressings and got out those Jamie's into some clothes today

Walked without the dogs. Couldn't risk them tugging me. It was lovely to stop and smell the roses....or our gorgeous Scottish thistles

Attachments

• image-2782357878.jpg
    image-2782357878.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 32
Pleased you are doing well, I know you want to go off running but take it steady for a while. :D

Lovely view.

Take Care xx

Oh Alfie...ladies bits like kippers...you are just wrong!!!!

Oh if stinky fudge got on my bed God help him..he's only allowed downstairs and to think of his pee stinking hairy body on my bed...brings vomit to my mouth!!! Maybe I could let you have him for a few days!!

Looks like a nice walk..I need a good walk..

Hey girls I've managed to pull some strings with the sheriff of Glasgow and have a photo of Lindsey's crash yesterday....

image-4081357039.jpg

Kirsty I think you played it down a bit!!

Back