• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

I think the first one is nicer but In fact I think you look great in both xx :) xx

How u doing Kirsty?

Have they come to any conclusion about the restriction, etc?

I like both but I think you look happier in the second and the cut suits you :)

XXXX have a lovely weekend my sweetheart xxxx

Wee Tess and I searching out some solitude this morning. Got up at dawn, dumped the girls in the car and headed out for a hike. Lentil soup for breakfast and I'm off out for a few hours to keep myself busy - have a good day out there Weightloss warriors xxx

Attachments

• image-2277914753.jpg
    image-2277914753.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 32
You too Kirsty, take that solitude and walk walk walk ! 1st dress was lovely and would look great with tall black boots! I'm currently on a clothes buying ban, I keep imagining I'll be smaller soon so don't want anything more at a 14 !

I'd really love to hit a 12 for Xmas !!! The weight numbers don't fuss me as much as dress size ... I have lots of clothes 'waiting for me' and it's time now to go meet them and make friends with them lol

Take care and when's your next fill?! X

Hi Kirsty
It's crap when it keeps going wrong isn't it I'm back on Tuesday for a Barium swallow to see if my reposition has failed again I've had enough now xxx

14 mile hike today with a few inclines. I'm tired and sore tonight. Hope it helps out in tomorrow's weigh in. Night night peeps

Attachments

• image-157955000.jpg
    image-157955000.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 31
One of the pictures from my walk today. I was above that band of low cloud in the distance it was still and warm the only sound I could hear was the sound of migrating geese above. Life does not get much better than moments like this!

Attachments

• image-1382287662.jpg
    image-1382287662.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 32
One of the pictures from my walk today. I was above that band of low cloud in the distance it was still and warm the only sound I could hear was the sound of migrating geese above. Life does not get much better than moments like this!

Lovely.

Lovely view and well done of the hike!!

Well sEURd this for a game of soldiers. Just weighed in at SW. STS !!!!

I have been on plan this week and worked my ass off till the point I'm dropping with exhaustion

I have loved the food. Foods I never eat, fruit, past, potatoes - but tomorrow it's back to the purgatory of low carbs

Could weep

Hi Kirsty

Wonderful views, lovely part of the country.
Makes me wonder why we go abroad, when there is beautiful places to see in England. Just wish there was more sun.

Both dresses nice, but I love the first one with high black boots.

Hope all good in slimming world, when you go.

Take care xx

You can't do no more then what you are doing, are you drinking the water gallons of it.

Keep up the good work, next week will be a different story.

Well sEURd this for a game of soldiers. Just weighed in at SW. STS !!!! I have been on plan this week and worked my ass off till the point I'm dropping with exhaustion I have loved the food. Foods I never eat, fruit, past, potatoes - but tomorrow it's back to the purgatory of low carbs Could weep

Oh Kirsty. Maybe the additional carbs has meant you have taken on fluid. That is how it works with me, doesn't have to be much either. Most people start SW from a high carb base, you were coming from a low carb one. It is entirely possible you lost weight but it isn't showing. Feel for you either way. Brazen it put and the loss will come.

Hug x

Back