• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi there, Westiedogs diary

Well now thats my fill done but Iam worried now because I have lost 1.5 ml somewhere!! Nurse said it may be a leak like kirsty. I have to go back in 4 weeks for them to measure how much I have in and if i have lost fluid again then its x-rays etc etc. I knew something wasnt quite right as I felt so hungry. Totally p***ed off didnt pay over £6000 for this to happen. :mad::mad::mad:x

Well now thats my fill done but Iam worried now because I have lost 1.5 ml somewhere!! Nurse said it may be a leak like kirsty. I have to go back in 4 weeks for them to measure how much I have in and if i have lost fluid again then its x-rays etc etc. I knew something wasnt quite right as I felt so hungry. Totally p***ed off didnt pay over £6000 for this to happen. :mad::mad::mad:x

Oh no hopefully not!!!

It might be something easy to fix xxx

Oh no.....I hope it's all ok. Just a little thought, but does your fill nurse use a '5ml' syringe to put your fill in? I only ask as mine does, and actually getting those .5 of a ml to be accurate is quite hard. As a nurse I would always use a 1ml syringe for accuracy, so theoretically it would be quite easy to mis calculate the amount. Xx

Hi
I know also when they measure sometimes it doesn't all come out some can stay in the tubing/port and 1.5 is only a tiny amount so you may be ok fingers crossed x

Fingers crossed for you honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dont know what size syringe she used but she had me coughing and curling up in a ball to try to get the fluid to come out - not good - felt like my innards were going to come out lol x:mad:

ughhh no fun :( fingers crossed its just been lost in translation as zoe said its a tiny amount and could easy happen I guess...

hope its all sorted soon x x x

Weekend from hell!!!

Sorry to have a rant on here (not weight related)!!! Just need to get this off my chest.

Met someone in December 2013 and was having a relationship until about April this year. Had a bit of a break then got together again about two weeks ago ( my choice to split but he said I got too obsessed with weight/vanity). He preferred the larger me.

Friday comes and my weekend off (this is a man who continually texts and rings). He doesnt answer texts and calls - I was genuinely concerned so I went across to his(I have a key) but I knocked on the door. Strange woman washing dishes. I said who are you? She said Tims girlfriend and I said I am Tims girlfriend- WTF!!! Turns out I had been virtually living with him and he has also been engaged to her for two years!!

I would like to swear on here but I wont. Turns out she had a gastic bypass in February and I had my band in February so we had a chat about that lol. Sounds like something off Jeremy Kyle you couldn't make it up!!

So I feel crappy and miss him and want to punch his light out ( I wont I am police officer) I am so angry grrrr - there its out and I feel better for typing it:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:x Jeez need to book an appt at the GUM clinic as a 48 year old great!! x

Must update my stats on here x

On my love ((((((Huggs))))

What a TOTAL b@stard! Actually what a total psycho!!!! What sort of person could live that total lie for that length of time???? Especially around a copper!!! What a cheek! No words!!!!

What a lucky scape you have had....albeit a painful one

Again ((((Huggs))))

But how bizarre that both of you were WLS patients !!!!!!!

Wow that's not average!! That's serious Jeremy Kyle! Well onwards and upwards..he's a toilet...just remover frogs and princes!!

Lost 3lb in about 5 weeks but better down that up lol x

I'm a lot better today thanks Kirsty, how are you doing? Still angry but not as raw. Been working a set of 3 -2pm till midnights and its my last one today so that has taken my mind off things. I work in a cluster of 4 people and they are a good lot and cheered me up. I am off to York tomorrow to meet a friend for a few drinks and a bite to eat so that should be fun. This site is a godsend people are so kind.

Lovelyzobo hope things are getting better x

Back from York and had a nice time apart from ex-texting which I ignored. His fiance wants to get back with him. She must be bloody mad! Each to there own and he want for us to stay friends (I don't think so). At 48 years old no one has had me feeling so bad grrrr. Good job I have good friends. Diet going good I think and restriction was there yesterday when I had a salmon sandwich and could only manage a quarter of it.

Bought myself some cork wedged peep toe shoes for my shift night out in a weeks time .... Nice x

Well deleted his number from everything and his email. Feel good for clearing out bad rubbish lol xx:eek: Just hope he disappears x

Back