• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi there, Westiedogs diary

38lb x

Weigh day today and STS. TOTM due so I expected it :mad:x

Well TOTM and +1lb just what I didn't want. Off on hols on Friday and would have liked to have been round about 11st 3lb but unfortunately I am 11st 12lb. Going to enjoy my one week 5* all inclusive and get back on track on my return. I will still be careful but Iam deffo having nice cocktails and wine x

Well that's me off on my holibobs tomorrow. Will assess the weight damage when I get back - speak soon x

Hi all

Had a great holiday. One week all inclusive 5 * with drinks/cocktails etc and crisps to nibble on with drinks - weight stayed the same OMG !! :)

Going for third fill today - hope it works because after coming back from holiday I feel so hungry a lot of the time and my portion sizes are getting bigger again :cry:x

Im still here. Decided not to get weighed at home now as it was getting me down. I think I have hit a plateau seem to be stuck in the high 11's - not the end of the world but not where I want to be. I have a fill booked for thursday so hopefully that will help x

Back