• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi there, Westiedogs diary

Thanks everyone. Had a little try of puree - mashed potato with a little cottage cheese mixed in. Went down fine just took my time. Spent £166.00 in Primark all in sizes that don't fit me at the minute ;);) but they will fit in 10 weeks when I will be off somewhere hot x

Well done on the losses!!!! :).

I haven't ventured into primark as yet...still bit biased since nothing ever fitted me lol..plus it maybe dangerous and il spend a fortune lol. X

Can't wait to go summer clothes shopping,have you booked a holiday x
Haven't booked a holiday yet but hopefully going to Egypt early May.

It was my first shift back to work last night and most people noticed I had lost weight ( people know I have had an operation just not what kind of operation). One female colleague had a tantrum because she has lost a stone and no one has noticed. I tried to explain I have been off two weeks and that's maybe why people noticed because they hadn't seen me. This is the main reason why I did not want to tell anyone about the band. I work with about 40 people and none of the females who are usually on one kind of a diet didn't comment at all.

One positive though one colleague asked if I had a breast reduction whilst I had been off :8855: x

Well that's my holiday booked Friday 8th May at Sensatori Sharm-el-Sheikh, Egypt - 10 weeks today. Have been to that hotel twice before so I know what its like and they do lots of different types of food including a low calorie/diet section. Can't wait. Last time I was there I was 15st 7lb and today I am 12st 10lb, hopefully I will be in the 11's when I go x

Well done Westiedog!! That's fantastic :) so jealous of your holiday too!!

I've lost just under 7st so far and only one person in work has said anything. And I work with a lot of people! Sometimes people don't like to say perhaps but that's ok with me as Id get so embarrassed!xx

Well done Westiedog!! That's fantastic :) so jealous of your holiday too!!

I've lost just under 7st so far and only one person in work has said anything. And I work with a lot of people! Sometimes people don't like to say perhaps but that's ok with me as Id get so embarrassed!xx
Thanks Banana. Most of the blokes at work have mentioned my weight loss but the ladies seem reluctant. I'm not bothered really. We have a shift night out at the end of April and I will bloody show them lol x

Well weigh day today and a bit gutted as only lost 2lb - I must admit I don't think I am eating enough - had 600 calories yesterday. Light custard pot, Ainsley Harriot cup soup, children's microwave fish pie and fat free yogurt ( was at work and that was the most convenient food for me). How many calories should I be eating? Time of month is due but no show yet so maybe its that. Thank's for the support everyone x

TOM eventually started today and I gained a pound - nice :sigh: x

Weighed again this morning and gained another pound!! What's going on? I eat the same every day (a bit OCD). Gutted x

Thanks for the reply, it just seems really odd to me as never suffered with weight gain at TOTM before. Will keep away from the scales until Tuesday which is weigh day. x

Slight gain this week prob due to TOTM, working 10 hours shifts at work and generally being hungrier. First fill on 16th roll on :wave_cry:x

Back