• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi there, Westiedogs diary

I put on weight as well with totm....... So annoying, mine was 4lbs! Sure it will all even out in no time! Good luck. Xx

Everyone was right, I have started losing again :D. I get my first fill on Monday. Is there anything I have to do/avoid prior to my fill? Thanks again everyone x

Well the first of four night shifts last night. It will keep me busy until my fill on Monday. Knowing when to eat on nightshift is a bit of a pain.

Roll on Monday x

Well that's my fill done and there was nothing to worry about. I have a 12ml band. Surgeon said he put in 3ml at the op. Found out today there was 4ml in there and had another 1ml put in today so that's 5ml in there now. Don't feel any different at the minute x

It might take a few more fills Westie. I have 10.5ml in a 14 ml band and still have no restriction. I can go for longer periods without eating than before I was banded and can get fuller on less food but I can eat a three course meal...and do frequently. I can eat bread and all the problem foods :-(

It might take a few more fills Westie. I have 10.5ml in a 14 ml band and still have no restriction. I can go for longer periods without eating than before I was banded and can get fuller on less food but I can eat a three course meal...and do frequently. I can eat bread and all the problem foods :-(

Just on fluids again today and puree tomorrow. I cannot tell any difference with the band fill. On a happy note its my weigh day today and I have lost 4lb so its kind of evened out the gain I had last week.

On a bad note I am off to the doctors as I have a pain under my front of my ribs on the left side and it kind of goes through into my back. THG said yesterday it was nothing to do with my band x

Well done on your great loss

Good luck at the docs xx

Thank you.

Doc thinks I have something called costal margin (inflammation of the cartilage at the ends of my ribs which also spreads into the floating ribs in my back). He thinks it could be related to the band when they have been poking around during the op. Got bloods taken and water sample too just to check for vitamin d/kidneys etc. It should clear in approx 5 weeks or so and I just have to take over the counter pain killers. Had a good chat with the doctor who is very interested in the band and he is a previous Lighterlifer.

At work tonight on a short overtime shift 11 pm until 3 am (all going to my new clothes fund). :8855: x

Glad the fill went well for u and I hope you feel better soon x

Thank you. I feel a lot better today. Work was a nightmare as I have to spend 10 hours sitting down which hurt more. As for the fill, I don't feel any different x

Well that's week 6 and -2lb so happy with that x :D

Well thats me just over 7 weeks post op and half my weight has gone :8855: I love my band. Bought a size 14 River Island jumpsuit and it fits perfectly which is great considering I am an apple shape and carry all my weight on my boobs and belly x

Thank you x

Back