• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hooray All Done - Am Now Officially A LOSER !!!!!!

Just like the old saying a watched kettle never boils !!!!!!:whistle::whistle:

C'mon god damn it RING !!!!!!:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Gonna have to go and do something to occupy myself - I have absolutely no patience when it comes to things like this - i'm the sort of person that can't even wait for a wee. :giggle:

oooh sending you phone ringing vibes Caroline! :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Any news hun???? xxxx

hiya hon,

no news as of yet - just spoke to the profs secretary and she is having trouble pinning the anaeshetist down (lucky man:giggle::giggle:!!!!).

Says she will let me know as soon as she does - god I hate waiting !!!!!

blimey caroline, does she not know how many of us are hanging on for this call?!? :giggle:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!

have got my date - 7th August - :bliss::bliss:

The sleep clinic phoned me to say they had a cancellation for next wednesday - so phoned the profs secretary to let her know!!!! (she no longer needs to ask the anaesthetist if I need the CPAP machine)

She asked me what date i would like for the op Aug / Septemeber - I said - "sometime in August if possible cos I work within primary schools (so will be summer hols)"

No prob was the reply - does the 7th suit??

Honestly can't believe it is so soon - can't wait to be on the losing side.

Thanks for all being there with me awaiting the call - really appreciate your support!!!

HOORAY!!!

Nice one Caroline... It's so exciting to book the date and realise that it's no longer a dream but about to become reality. Time is going to fly by! I booked mine 3 1/2 weeks before the date and thought it would be a lifetime until the date arrived... And now here I am with 3 days to go and I'm not really sure what happened to the time!

Good luck :)

Alice xx

Thanks alice.

3 days - that is so exciting!!!

How are you feelin???

Can't wait till it is my turn - we should hopefully have lost a decent chunk come christmas - can't wait to let the new year in as a brand new me!!

Yay thats great Caroline! So are you going to get the countdown ticker going? 7th August, thats 4 weeks and 2 days, or 30 days whichever way you want to look at it!

It will fly be, you'll be on pre-op soon!

HA HA you read my mind - was just setting it up then !!!

Great minds think alike.

Have been really looking forward to settin this up - Its great to be in "the countdown gang"

oooh very pretty :D

Poor shell - sorry to hear you're not feelin A1 today - :flowers:

I have enough happy vibes to share so I'll send you some - hope it helps :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

lol thank you x

YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Fantastic news I am SO pleased for you!
I bet its brilliant knowing a definate date & being able to make plans, Congratualtions hun!!
Love n hugs
Vicky
xxxxxxxxxxxxx:):):)

Thanks vicky - yeah thats it now - I am a bit of a planaholic.

Need to think about arrangements for my kids whilst in hospital and maybe a couple of days post op.

One of my lads (age 11) says he definately wants to come and see me in hospital - but think it would be best if they stay away for the first few days - might say because it is a private hospital they don't allow children to visit - do you think i will get away with it or not.

Does any one have any ideas / suggestions - perhaps from experience - things you would or would not do again in hind sight re children.

Don't want them to see me in pain - but understand they will worry if they don't see me at all.

Decisions, decisions !!!

WOOO HOOO!!! Just popped in to say I am sooooo pleased that you finally have your date! Congratutalations, and welcome to the countdown gang!!!

Thanks allie - does feel great.

Not stopped grinning yet - but sure the nerves will kick in soon.

Back